Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Finally got delivered today, 2009 XLR-V !

My XLR/V(s)
2006 XLR-V Red/Cashmere...6500 Miles
Finally got my XLR delivered today from Tucson.....It came at 7am, still dark,....didn't drive it yet, but all looks good so far!....I'll take it out tomorrow for a drive, even though its gonna be 42 degree's

Attachments

• IMG_5939.jpg
    IMG_5939.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_5937.jpg
    IMG_5937.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_5935.jpg
    IMG_5935.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_5933.jpg
    IMG_5933.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 276
VERY NICE! :party CONGRATS!

Be sure to spoil her!

ENJOY the RIDE!

p z

CONGRATS Looks to be excellent condition! Welcome to the world of XLR’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to all......a daylight pic taken today

Attachments

• IMG_5945.jpg
    IMG_5945.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 259
Beautiful ! : )

Thanks to all......a daylight pic taken today

Congratulations. Just stunning. Enjoy! :) --- Here, 'Goldie' is still sleeping in the garage for the remainder of our winter. Last week, we were in the center of "The Bomb Cyclone" with 70 to 80 mph winds and 18" of new snow (no damage). Drifts 4' to 5' high. Ugh. :( I think we are 'all' sick and tired of winter at this point. ;) --- You got a beauty!

Congratulations. Just stunning. Enjoy! :) --- Here, 'Goldie' is still sleeping in the garage for the remainder of our winter. Last week, we were in the center of "The Bomb Cyclone" with 70 to 80 mph winds and 18" of new snow (no damage). Drifts 4' to 5' high. Ugh. :( I think we are 'all' sick and tired of winter at this point. ;) --- You got a beauty!

Yeah, I get sicker and sicker of the Ohio winters with each passing year!

I Understand it is 'warmer' in Arizona. : )

Yeah, I get sicker and sicker of the Ohio winters with each passing year!

Me also! We have had lots of discussions about bagging it here, and moving to AZ. Yet it 'really' gets hot there in the summer. Some years ago I traveled to Phoenix on a regular basis as I had a customer right downtown. One day in July when I arrived there, it was 115*. I had made the mistake of wearing rubber sole shoes from Colorado. Yup. they were 'melting fast' on the sidewalks and I was sticking to the pavement. As I entered my customer's air conditioned marble foyer, I was hopping around and sat down on the floor and took them off. Sat them upside down so I wouldn't mess up their white marble floors. The Receptionist whom I knew well, was cracking up watching me. Her: "So you wore rubber sole shoes? Mistake!" :(

Thats funny, we were in Orlando the last week of December, and seeing cars with the convertible top down at 11:00pm, almost drove me crazy!

Congrats on your new ride from another Buckeye. Hard to get our cars out down here much before mid-April when most of the potholes get filled. I love the color, but of course we all know the black ones are the fastest [emoji3]

Congrats on your new ride from another Buckeye. Hard to get our cars out down here much before mid-April when most of the potholes get filled. I love the color, but of course we all know the black ones are the fastest [emoji3]

Yep...probably April until potholes filled and salt washed off the roads...Sad !..... I didn't know that black ones are the fastest....I'll get down to Columbus this summer and you can prove that to me!

Congratulations!!!

Beautiful!!! And just know, that feeling of excitement that you have at this very moment, the rest of us STILL have-I swear it will never go away:cool: Oh, and I dig the Pens posters(I'm a Pittsburgh native)

Congrats [emoji322][emoji898] just in time for warm weather. So now you can get the bugs out and get to know how she handles and get her ready for shows and summertime cruises

Congrats and thanks for sharing! Nice addition to a nice stable.

1. Glad your taste in cars is better than your taste in hockey teams - Go Wings! (J/K)

2. What is the extra badge on the upper grill?

Congrats and thanks for sharing! Nice addition to a nice stable.

1. Glad your taste in cars is better than your taste in hockey teams - Go Wings! (J/K)

2. What is the extra badge on the upper grill?

Ha! Thanks! The badge was an item sent by Cadillac to people who purchased Cadillacs in the past, kind of like a loyalty item, I still have mine in a box that I received probably 10 years ago...I already removed the one that came on my car, as well as the front license plate bracket!

I was at the "Joe" in 2008 when the Penguins lost, and went back in 2009 when we won!

Attachments

• IMG_5949.jpg
    IMG_5949.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Beautiful!!! And just know, that feeling of excitement that you have at this very moment, the rest of us STILL have-I swear it will never go away:cool: Oh, and I dig the Pens posters(I'm a Pittsburgh native)

Thanks!, Can't wait for the warm weather..... when you get back home, let me know, I have season tickets on the glass !

Beautiful car! And that garage........wow! Have fun with it!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom