Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

French Lick Concours 2014

Supa & I would be up for this, if you want to incorporate a weekend drive beforehand.

Cubby, I was thinking we could drive down to southern IN on Saturday, stay overnight near French Lick (no rooms in French Lick) & attend the show on Sunday before heading home. :wave:

I have to be in Danville the next day (Monday) and this is just a little over half way there for me. Maybe I should add this to my calendar. Let's see if I can get a hotel nearby for Sunday and I'll be there with you guys.

$182 each for tickets! Yikes!

Could we slip in the back? Bruce, bring some wire cutters.... LOL

$182 each for tickets! Yikes!

Could we slip in the back? Bruce, bring some wire cutters.... LOL

Damn scared me.....till I read the fine print.
Sunday, October 5
Concours d'Elegance at French Lick Resort

10am – 5pm
$15 in advance/$20 at door

The $20 at the door is no problem, it's the price of drinks at the resort that will scare you!:laugh::lol:

Damn scared me.....till I read the fine print.

It appears that we can get rooms for Saturday night in Jasper, IN. It would be about a 40 min drive over to French Lick on Sunday morning. :wave:

It appears that we can get rooms for Saturday night in Jasper, IN. It would be about a 40 min drive over to French Lick on Sunday morning. :wave:

That would be a nice drive.

Sounds like a good show. But we will be in North Chicago area for baptism of our newest Grandbaby that weekend. Tiffany hates missing these get together's with good friends.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom