Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fun Run to WI in July

Well you two have had your fair share of bad news lately! So sorry to hear DD is in pain, Marc really gets them and this past time I will never forget. He was so sick and in the Hospital for a while and lost 25pds. So Dave get better and hope to hear you are up and moving here this week. Thoughts are with you. :wave:
And as for you Miss Cathy, slow down and hang in there, to much on the mind these days. Poor girl!:(
Sorry we will miss seeing you and your home area, maybe next time! Have one for me, or two!
MB:D

Well, I almost joined the club myself. Got pulled over on my way home from the grocery store tonite. But he just gave me a warning because all he could see was some middle aged lady in a minivan with a gallon of milk on the seat next to her. Lucky he doesn't know about my alter ego "Quinn" and The Barbie Car! I almost drove it to the store - pretty sure I'd have gotten a ticket in that!

David is home and feeling better. He's drinking tons of water and hoping for the best. But at least the pain has let up. He says thanks for the good wishes!

Ruth Ann - if you guys fly to WI you can ride with me in the XLR and Ray can ride with David in his C6! OK - no other objections, right?

I think we have decided on the weekend of the Vintage Races at Road America... right guys?

~Cathy

Hampton Inn West Bend, WI

I made our hotel reservations for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nites. We may cancel the Thursday, if you guys are driving on Friday, but better safe than sorry (and on the streets).

http://hamptoninn.hilton.com/en/hp/...ionid=DRWBQCR05AAXUCSGBIX2VCQ?ctyhocn=ETBWBHX

Hampton Inn & Suites West Bend

1975 South 18th Avenue, West Bend, Wisconsin, USA 53095
Tel: +1-262-438-1500 Fax: +1-262-438-1501

Here's the link for RA tickets:
http://www.roadamerica.com/Races/RaceInformation.asp?id=5

Hope most of you guys can come!
DD says Hi and to tell Marc he'd LOVE to lose 25 lbs... but not like this!

Ruth Ann,
Come on out...the more the merrier!:party
Why not check on a flight to Wisconsin?
Kathy:cool:

We know Brucy, but the trip to Cancun is all exclusive and paid for because Marc has worked so hard. It is just another trip that runs over the other things we love to do and that is being with you all. We enjoy being with you all more than you know! You will be missed too!
Next year, this is a trip we will always want to go on.
MB and TD:)

If we can't find a place to stay, we may go up on the 10th.

You guys have to be @ Mid-Ohio...who'll set up Camp Toffolo? It won't be the same without you two.

Bruce :D

Kathy and I are going to have to see if we can get the days off...we are just about out of vacation days. Work gets in the way of having fun.:)

Kathy and I are going to have to see if we can get the days off...we are just about out of vacation days. Work gets in the way of having fun.:)

I sure hope you can! Would a different weekend work better?
~C

THIS is the day when I will have the answer to that question .... D-Day. :pat:
Hmmm ... well the negotiations are over ... my dentist made the decision :pat: ... I won't be going anywhere for quite awhile ..... My own fault. I put off the final stuff until after R4 ... I didn't know there would be a WI meet.
No place I would rather be than riding with you in the Barbie car! How fun would that be ... and that would have been great for Ray to be in the Vette with DD .... What a duo. :willy_nilly: Now, if I could just get DD to serenade me....:rocker:

Hmmm ... well the negotiations are over ... my dentist made the decision :pat: ... I won't be going anywhere for quite awhile ..... My own fault. I put off the final stuff until after R4 ... I didn't know there would be a WI meet.
No place I would rather be than riding with you in the Barbie car! How fun would that be ... and that would have been great for Ray to be in the Vette with DD .... What a duo. :willy_nilly: Now, if I could just get DD to serenade me....:rocker:
Don't worry "angle" there will be other times this year I'm sure. We were really looking forward to it though.

I will miss you too even though I won't be there either! We will just have to do something else then soon! You take care of you right now.

MB:cool:

quote=Little Woman;10781]Don't worry "angle" there will be other times this year I'm sure. We were really looking forward to it though.[/quote]

MM Gathering in WI

Quinn,

We have our room for Thurs., Fri. and Sat. also but haven't done anything on the Road America Tickets. Have you gotten your yet?

I have Friday July 17th off (it is my last vacation day for the year). It looks like we will drive up Friday morning. I need to get our hotel room for Friday and Saturday nights.

Bruce :wave:

We have our room for Friday the 17th and Saturday the 18th.

Rich, you can stay with us if you need to.

Bruce :wave:

I need to do the same - CornDog is getting wishy-washy! (this should make him commit!!!) Luv ya, George!!! :blinzel:
George you can not be wishy-washy. You will be there right. :dunno:I heard they have really good chicken nuggests without the hot dog.:chuckle:chuckle

Oh, but I HAVE committed. Both earlier in this thread and in personal communications. How could I miss "the party" ???????
Thank you SupaFreak for caring so much about me. (btw, I LOVE your new avatar. Next time try to find one with a little attitute. LOL)
I've been missing my MMs :grouphug:

Oh - I may be a little wishy, but I've never been accused of being washy before! THE NERVE (love ya back)

Oh, but I HAVE committed. Both earlier in this thread and in personal communications. How could I miss "the party" ???????
Thank you SupaFreak for caring so much about me. (btw, I LOVE your new avatar. Next time try to find one with a little attitute. LOL)

Oh - I may be a little wishy, but I've never been accused of being washy before! THE NERVE (love ya back)
I knew you wouldn't let us down. ;) You like that attitude do you.

George--but you are washy!!! Especially when you spill coffee on Rich's shirt:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom