Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fun Run to WI in July

http://www.roadamerica.com/userfiles/file/KIC 09 Event Info.pdf

Hey MMs
Here is a link to the schedule for the Vintage race weekend.

Bruce and Kathy - what time do you think you'll get to us on Friday? Those who are coming up Thurs. nite - we can do the lake shore during the day on Friday: Sheboygan to Manitowoc. Rich - are you still considering the ferry? We could meet you at the dock - with signs and stuff so everyone would know what a rock star you are! Then you could say your ship had finally come in :chuckle

We could check out the vintage race cars in town on Friday nite and drive up to Green Bay on Saturday, actually go to the races on Sunday before you guys head back.
That way it's kind of a loop - sorta anyway.

We can firm up plans tomorrow, after we know how David is doing. (Wish us luck today.)

Hey! We saw another XLR nite before last -couldn't tell the year. (That's 2 in one week!!!) It had a temp WI plate - it was parked so I left a note with the forum address. Maybe I can recruit another Badger to the Marauders!

~Cathy

Good luck DD and Quinn. Please let us know how he does.
Everthing sounds good to me Quinn. :worship:

Forgot to add Bob & Paula to our list. We are still waiting to hear if Bob & Paula will be joining us.

So how is Davie doing, I so hope all went well! :)

http://www.roadamerica.com/userfiles/file/KIC 09 Event Info.pdf

Hey MMs
Here is a link to the schedule for the Vintage race weekend.

Bruce and Kathy - what time do you think you'll get to us on Friday? Those who are coming up Thurs. nite - we can do the lake shore during the day on Friday: Sheboygan to Manitowoc. Rich - are you still considering the ferry? We could meet you at the dock - with signs and stuff so everyone would know what a rock star you are! Then you could say your ship had finally come in :chuckle

We could check out the vintage race cars in town on Friday nite and drive up to Green Bay on Saturday, actually go to the races on Sunday before you guys head back.
That way it's kind of a loop - sorta anyway.

We can firm up plans tomorrow, after we know how David is doing. (Wish us luck today.)

Hey! We saw another XLR nite before last -couldn't tell the year. (That's 2 in one week!!!) It had a temp WI plate - it was parked so I left a note with the forum address. Maybe I can recruit another Badger to the Marauders!

~Cathy

Doing well

David is home - they took out his appendix laparoscopically, so he doesn't have too much discomfort. Tomorrow he goes back to talk about what to do with the kidney stone.

So, unless something unexpected shows up from the lab work - he should be good to hike the hills at the race track. :rocker:

This guy's getting pretty expensive to maintain. Wonder if it's too late to buy an extended warranty on him??? :chuckle

~C

David is home - they took out his appendix laparoscopically, so he doesn't have too much discomfort. Tomorrow he goes back to talk about what to do with the kidney stone.

So, unless something unexpected shows up from the lab work - he should be good to hike the hills at the race track. :rocker:

This guy's getting pretty expensive to maintain. Wonder if it's too late to buy an extended warranty on him??? :chuckle

~C
Glad to hear DD is back at home. Hoping everything goes well with the lab work. We can't wait to see everyone in Wis. :wave:

That's great! We are so glad he is doing good. Tell him we are all thinking of him! :)

~C

I believe 22 days to go. :wave::dunno: Corn Dog and Homegrown what day are you planning on getting there?

21 days. :D Hope DD is dong well. :wave:

I just reserved another hotel room at the Hampton in West Bend for the 17-19th, in case any of our kids want to join us. Julia and Hannah are thinking they might like to. So I know there is still 'room at the inn' for any of you who are still deciding about coming to Wisconsin. (David and I have a room 16-19)

David is doing well - the next project is to blast out the kidney stone on Monday. He says he's gonna need an MM party after all this!!!

~Quinn

I just reserved another hotel room at the Hampton in West Bend for the 17-19th, in case any of our kids want to join us. Julia and Hannah are thinking they might like to. So I know there is still 'room at the inn' for any of you who are still deciding about coming to Wisconsin. (David and I have a room 16-19)

David is doing well - the next project is to blast out the kidney stone on Monday. He says he's gonna need an MM party after all this!!!

~Quinn
We will be there to party it up with him. I was hoping Barbie was planning on seeing us. Now we will have to get a nick name for Hannah. :D I would love to see your girls the more the merrier. 20 Days to go. Have to keep the count going it is bugging Kevin.

He may not be partying--isn't that how he got the kidney stones in the first place.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

~Quinn

Just to confirm - I made reservations for me and CornDog. We'll be arriving Thursday. See you all then!!!
Thank you Homegrown. I have updated my list for you and Corn Dog. Can't wait to see everyone. All we need now is confirmation on Bob&Paula and Photo Mom.:D

Few weeks to go. We need to finish deciding what day(s) we will be going to Road America. Everyone get your rooms.
Here is a list of rooms booked already and date of arrival.
Quinn and DD-Thursday
Tiffany's Dad-Thursday
Cubby and Supa Freak-Thursday
Cadillac Tech and Photo Girl-Friday
Homegrown-Thursday
Corn Dog-Thursday
Photo Mom?
Bob & Paula?

17 Days to go. :party

So much to do!

I've been looking around web sites...there is so much to see & do, we're not going to have enough time! Post #60 will give you info on the Vintage Car races at Road America race track. Also, Milwaukee is about 25-30 miles from our hotel. Here are a couple of the web sites:
www.visitmilwaukee.org

www.travelwisconsin.com

Note to Supa Freak: I've also been scoping out the local fire stations :chuckle:chuckle

Kathy :cool:

I've been looking around web sites...there is so much to see & do, we're not going to have enough time! Post #60 will give you info on the Vintage Car races at Road America race track. Also, Milwaukee is about 25-30 miles from our hotel. Here are a couple of the web sites:
www.visitmilwaukee.org

www.travelwisconsin.com

Note to Supa Freak: I've also been scoping out the local fire stations :chuckle:chuckle

Kathy :cool:
Thank you.:D 16 days to go.

15 Days to go.:D

Julia AKA Barbie and Hannah-Thursday
Quinn and DD-Thursday
Tiffany's Dad-Thursday
Cubby and Supa Freak-Thursday
Cadillac Tech and Photo Girl-Friday
Homegrown-Thursday
Corn Dog-Thursday
Photo Mom?
Bob & Paula?