Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Get well soon, Photo Girl!

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
I just want to start this thread so that we can all wish our Photo Girl a speedy recovery with her back problems .... We have all had the pleasure of making a great friend when we met her and I'm sure many of those problems were due to the fact that only she could lean out of a speeding XLR window and take fabulous pictures for all of us to enjoy ;) ! Thank you, Kathy .... and hope you're up and back behind your camera lens in a flash (pun) ..... Love to you .... xxoo RA & Ray

By All Means, prayers for a speedy recovery and back to "flashing" us - with your camera... that is:chuckle:chuckle

I hope you will be up and about real soon and the pain will be gone. Since the doctors tell me I can not have back surgery I invested in new Dual King Electromatic beds, tonight will be my fourth night to sleep on one and I have to learn to sleep on my back. Hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Good luck and hope you will make a speedy and full recovery.

I DO WISH AND PRAY YOU HAVE A QUICK RECOVERY PHOTO GIRL!

I know what it's like, the next time we meet up, I'll show you my scars of my neck surgery.

Update

Kathy was released from the hospital yesterday & is now @ home recovering. She's doing pretty well & trying to walk some each day since her surgery. It appears that the pain in her left leg is now gone, which is very good news. She does have a lot of pain related to the surgery, hopefully the really good drugs & rest will help. Thanks to everyone for your concerns & prayers. :wave:

Glad to hear the surgery went well and that Kathy is on her way to a speedy recovery. She has a good "nurse" there at home. :chuckle ... OHHH, just had a horrible "vision" of Bruce in a nurses outfit. :laugh::laugh:

Well - get well soon, rest and take it easy; as long as you need to... don't rush the healing. Take care Kathy! :wave:

Good Wishes

Kathy - Wishing you a full and speedy recovery. :wave:

What a difference a yr makes

A year later & Kathy's back surgery is a complete success! Thank God for great doctors & nurses!

A year later & Kathy's back surgery is a complete success! Thank God for great doctors & nurses!

FANTASTIC news! So glad she was well enough to make BG so we could finally meet her.

GREAT NEWS!!!!! I'm glad Amy and I finally got to meet Kathy. It was such a pleasure hanging out with Kathy, Bruce AND Photo Mom. :)

What a difference a year makes!! :) It was great to have "our" Kathy back! Full of energy and spunk that we've all grown to love and adore!! I'm sure Kathy & Bruce think it was a tough year to haul thru, but I think we can all say, it was great to see her doing so well!! Thank you both for all that you've done and do for the group!

Chad & Rogene

It was so GOOD to see Kathy feeling good and smiling again!

She puts so much effort into her photography and gets those great shots that we all admire! (even if it's someone elses car)

What a difference a year makes!! :) It was great to have "our" Kathy back! Full of energy and spunk that we've all grown to love and adore!! I'm sure Kathy & Bruce think it was a tough year to haul thru, but I think we can all say, it was great to see her doing so well!! Thank you both for all that you've done and do for the group!

Chad & Rogene

Thanks for the kind words. It's good to be back! Glad to have the last 2 years behind me!
God bless Dr. Khairi & his team of surgeons! :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom