Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Great old-time gas station pics - the way it used to be...

First picture, right side in background is a Green Cadillac Convertible, the same color as my 1960 but the finn in the picture looks more like a 1959. Sure wish I could find one like I had that would be in really good condition.

The picture with the Corn Alcohol gas station. It has NE State Historical Society on it. It's a gas station that was here in Lincoln, NE. I've seen the picture before. The tall buildings in the background are still there in downtown Lincoln.

First picture, right side in background is a Green Cadillac Convertible, the same color as my 1960 but the finn in the picture looks more like a 1959. Sure wish I could find one like I had that would be in really good condition.

I believe that is a '58--huge fins!!! I liked the '60 better, they calmed down the fins. :)

Couldn't resist posting this.

ScarlettatSugarGrove1.jpg

Cool pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks like the earlier version of mine. Wrong red. Looks like a 04 or 05. But maybe that gas station is on Route 66?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FR, that is a 1959 you're talking about.
My second Caddie was a 1959 Sedan DeVille with an extended roof over the rear window like one of the Chevy Station Wagons, I think it was a Chevy Nomad or something like that.
Wish I still had that car, most fun car for an early 21 year old single male in California.
Great chick magnet in those days. I think it was the reason I didn't get married until my late 20s.:chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom