Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Greetings from Eastern North Carolina

XLRPirate

My XLR/V(s)
Just got a 2004 XLR which I am enjoying. looking forward to all the good information shared here. I am an attorney, father of two, and an avid East Carolina University Pirate fan. Its great top down weather here. Hope it is where you are.

Welcome to the BEST XLR forum on the net! I'm sure you will get tons of information about your new XLR (new to you) here. This forum is full of wonderful XLR Lovers who love to share information about the car - ANY information. No question is too small or silly - we've heard 'em all. :) If you are not sure how to do something on your car, do a quick search of the forum - most likely SOMEONE has asked it already and received an answer or two, or three or a dozen. lol

Being in North Carolina, you should seriously consider joining many of us down in Bowling Green at the end of September. You think you get attention in your XLR now? ... trying cruising with 20 other XLR's and see people's reaction - its great!

Good luck with your Caddy and may you have MILES OF SMILES cruizin'. :wave:

Welcome. Enjoy your new ride. You have found a great source for answering any questions.

Welcome aboard!

Of course, we will require pictures of your new acquisition, preferably with some of that beautiful eastern North Carolina scenery in the background!

Greenville is a nice area and within a short distance of so many beautiful and scenic places to drive your new baby. I lived in Wilmington for several years and worked for CP&L. My work often took me to your area as I was an engineer in the Eastern Division office in Wilmington.

It appears that we will have 2 XLRs coming from my area and at least 2 from the Eastern Va. area coming to Bowling Green at the end of September! Right now, it looks like about 20 cars coming from all over the country!

You will find no strangers if you come, just friends you haven't met yet!

Absolutely true! There's something for everyone in the get togethers & a lot of very different people all get along based on our shared love of the XLR.

Do try to come to the Bowling Green trip - & welcome to a really great forum!

XLRPirate WELCOME to the most AWESOME XLR FORUM on the web and like they all say here you gonna love it here! It would be great if you can manage to get to Bowling Green Ky. We know you have great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

XLRPirate-
Looks like everyone else has said everything about this site but I would still like to:
WELCOME YOU TO THE BEST DAMN XLR FORUM ON THE INTERNET!

Welcome aboard!

Of course, we will require pictures of your new acquisition, preferably with some of that beautiful eastern North Carolina scenery in the background!

Greenville is a nice area and within a short distance of so many beautiful and scenic places to drive your new baby. I lived in Wilmington for several years and worked for CP&L. My work often took me to your area as I was an engineer in the Eastern Division office in Wilmington.

It appears that we will have 2 XLRs coming from my area and at least 2 from the Eastern Va. area coming to Bowling Green at the end of September! Right now, it looks like about 20 cars coming from all over the country!

Glad to see a fellow North Carolinian on here. Hope to meet you sometime.

Welcome to the BEST XLR forum on the net! I'm sure you will get tons of information about your new XLR (new to you) here. This forum is full of wonderful XLR Lovers who love to share information about the car - ANY information. No question is too small or silly - we've heard 'em all. :) If you are not sure how to do something on your car, do a quick search of the forum - most likely SOMEONE has asked it already and received an answer or two, or three or a dozen. lol

Being in North Carolina, you should seriously consider joining many of us down in Bowling Green at the end of September. You think you get attention in your XLR now? ... trying cruising with 20 other XLR's and see people's reaction - its great!

Good luck with your Caddy and may you have MILES OF SMILES cruizin'. :wave:

Thanks Dave. I have felt very welcome by all the kind comments. Looking forward to meeting and getting to know you and the others on the forum.

XLRPirate-
Looks like everyone else has said everything about this site but I would still like to:
WELCOME YOU TO THE BEST DAMN XLR FORUM ON THE INTERNET!

Thanks Rocket. Have always wanted to go to Montana. Ill bet there is some great top down cruising there. I appreciate the welcome.

XLRPirate WELCOME to the most AWESOME XLR FORUM on the web and like they all say here you gonna love it here! It would be great if you can manage to get to Bowling Green Ky. We know you have great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Thanks Dan

Thanks Dan. Looking forward to getting to know you and the other forum members.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom