Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Gulf Trip Planning

Thank Bob and Dale for trying. In leiu of having our cars on the deck of the Lexington, perhaps we can all get our cars parked close enough together in the parking lot and Photo Girl can get a shot of them from the Deck of the Lexington:):)

Does this also mean I don't have to bring my leather chaps:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry to say but the photo op on the Lexington is a no go. We will still be going to the USS Lexington.
We where notified today that this event takes a lot of planning and is only done before or after opening and closing time as the main elevator is used to bring people aboard too.
Making this easier to swallow is the cost of $5,000 dollars which should make everyone's day that we are just going to tour and see a I-Max movie and save a lot of time and money.
We apologies for hearts falling to their knees.

Sorry to say but the photo op on the Lexington is a no go. We will still be going to the USS Lexington.
We where notified today that this event takes a lot of planning and is only done before or after opening and closing time as the main elevator is used to bring people aboard too.
Making this easier to swallow is the cost of $5,000 dollars which should make everyone's day that we are just going to tour and see a I-Max movie and save a lot of time and money.
We apologies for hearts falling to their knees.

I do appreciate ALL your time in trying to get this done for us... would have been a neat thing to do. $5000 is around $185 per car, if 27 cars show up... which may have been worth it. But I'm sure we'll find other avenues for the $$$.

Thanks Bobo and Dale for working on this. It would have been awesome to do, but life goes on.:) We will still try and do a group shot up on the carrier, just the people,no cars. Cubby had a good idea that might work out for a group shot.

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I must apologize for the mistake and getting peoples expectations up………. Both Bob and myself contacted the marking department and had very similar answers of not being a problem and a nominal cost associated with it. The Marketing Director gave us a very different answer! [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]We will still have options of photos on the pier, pier apron and the beach. I think on the parking/pier is the best anyway with the ship in the background, at least that way you can see the ship.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Sorry for the bad news. We tried and will keep trying for the best photo spots! I also like Cubby idea of a photo from the flight deck.[/FONT]

Dale

c0.gif
c0.gif

Thanks for all the work trying to get er done. Will still have many good times in SA as well as at all the activities that have been planned. Another good photo op will be at that restrauant will be eating at.

Speedway

Fred

Fred, where going to have fun come hell or high water.:blinzel:
Thanks for all the work trying to get er done. Will still have many good times in SA as well as at all the activities that have been planned. Another good photo op will be at that restrauant will be eating at.

Speedway

Fred

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry