Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Birthday Cubby

Little Woman

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar
:birthday::birthday:Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband.
Happy Birthday Cubby
:birthday::birthday:

Happy Birthday Cubby!
Hope you have a great day, and perhaps the Little Woman will have a surprise for you when you get home tonight.:chuckle

T&K

Happy Birthday

:partyHAPPY BIRTHDAY CUBBY, WISHING YOU MANY MORE TO COME. THIS IS YOUR SPECIAL DAY AND HOPE YOU HAVE TOP DOWN WEATHER. ENJOY:wave::wave::wave:

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Hey Cubby - Happy, Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day. Relax, go for a drive (hope the weather holds up), just enjoy your day.

Happy Birthday, Cubby! Think you should take the day off and play!
We'll see ya soon - and continue the celebration in Colorado.
:beerchug:
~Quinn & DD

CUBBY...Happy Birthday...:blinzel:
With Supa around, I KNOW you will have a great day. GOLF? Bike Ride? Top Down? Some "indoor" fun, perhaps? Whatever you do, I'm sure it will be fun. George :worship:

:grouphug::buttslap::party

Happy Birthday, Cubster .... we're sending a whole trunkful of good wishes to you .... See you soon and we will :beerchug: to a long, happy and prosperous life!

:birthday: :party :birthday:

xxoo
Ray & Ruth Ann

Happy Birthday, Cubby! Hope you have a great day! :party

Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I would have been top down today, but the forecast is calling for rain before I leave work today--yes I did go to work:ugh:

Supa, my boys and my mother have a dinner planned tonight for me, so I shouldn't have to do anything except eat, drink and be merry:lol::lol: I will be taking off early tomorrow to play some golf and hopefully have Scarlett-V out with the top down!!!

Thanks again for the birthday wishes!

Have a really fun and Happy B-DAY Chubby! And remember that age is just a number.

Jack

Happy Birthday !!!!!

:party:bar00:

Hope you recover from it soon :laugh::laugh:

Thanks again everyone!!! I have to tell you all--a lot of light comes off of FIFTY-TWO candles. It also scares the neighbors--they thought my deck was on fire!:lol::lol:

We'll have a few celebrations in CS, I know some other forum members who are having their 'special' day coming soon!!

See you all in a few weeks:):)

HEY CUBBY!!! We just got in from our trip to the Okanogon Wine Valley in BC, Canada. Hope you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY. WOW... 52 - you've finally caught up with me!!!

Cindy celebrated her's on May 2 (she turned the BIG 5-0) in Canada... drinking great wine, eating great food, and relaxing with the friends that accompanied us.

Congrats and happy belated birthday to Cindy!!! We'll have to toast in CS.

HEY CUBBY!!! We just got in from our trip to the Okanogon Wine Valley in BC, Canada. Hope you had a GREAT BIRTHDAY. WOW... 52 - you've finally caught up with me!!!

Cindy celebrated her's on May 2 (she turned the BIG 5-0) in Canada... drinking great wine, eating great food, and relaxing with the friends that accompanied us.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom