Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Birthday Little Woman & LinSue!

Lola's Mom

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004 Black Raven
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARION & LINSUE!

When I bought Lola I had no idea that it would bring some of the most amazing friends ever, into my life ..... I love you, Girls .... and hope that when you're both celebrating this weekend together that you will include me in the cirlce of friends who will be wishing you the Happiest Birthday Evvvvverrrrr ....

Love you ..........

Glad you started this RA. I've been too busy getting ready for the week long ccelebration of Supa's Birthday! :laugh::laugh:

We will be partying with the gang this weekend in Carmel, IN after the Automobilia Show on Saturday. I'm sure LinSue will still be in party mode as well! :lol::lol:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MARION & LINSUE!

When I bought Lola I had no idea that it would bring some of the most amazing friends ever, into my life ..... I love you, Girls .... and hope that when you're both celebrating this weekend together that you will include me in the cirlce of friends who will be wishing you the Happiest Birthday Evvvvverrrrr ....

Love you ..........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINSUE AND MARION!!! Hope you two have GREAT BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS!!!!!!

You guys have a great time celebrating this weekend!
Happy Birthday(s)!
Love, Cathy:party

Oh boy, can't wait! Please let me restrained 'cuz I won't have Ruthie to keep me in line!!!

Oh boy, can't wait! Please let me restrained 'cuz I won't have Ruthie to keep me in line!!!

Are you kidding me? Let me see.... hmmmm .... you, Missy Bling and Little Woman? ..... Oh, Lord .... :reddevil

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom