Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Happy Birthday Lola's Mom

First Robin

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Platinum/Ebony,2011DTS,Platinum Edition White Diamond.
Happy Birthday Ruth Ann!!! Hope it is the best one yet and there will be many more in your future.:party:party:party:party

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Here's hoping you have TOP DOWN WEATHER and the wine glasses are always filled today, Ruth Ann! Have a fantastic day!

:wave::beerchug::party

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Ruth Ann. Hope you have a great day!
:party:party

Happy Birthday, Ruth Ann!! Hope you and Lola and Ray have a great day!!! Get out and enjoy yourself!

:party:party:party

Cubby & Supa

Happy Birthday RA! I hope you have a great day with the family...ENJOY your special day.:wave:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RA
This is your special day hope you have a special great time.

:bar00::party:birthday:

Fred & Ingrid:wave::wave::wave:

Happy Birthday

:)Had to go on the old forum to find out that today Labor Day is actually your birthday. You are still listed on the profiles. Hope you have a great day.
Henry:cool:

Awww, thank you guys ... I did have a nice day. I share my birthday with one of my son in laws and that's what really makes it special .... that and always making it to the next one ... ;)

My girls fixed us lunch and we just sat outside on the patio with family and friends ... just the way you know me .... just happy to have the people I love around me .... We had a chocolate cake, and my littlest grandboy said "Happy Birthday, Gagas" - and that made me pretty misty ... just to think that this was the first time he has been able to say that ... My other grands were there, safe and healthy - what more could a person wish for?

Lucky me, and I have all of you as a bonus.

Happy Birthday Ruth Ann!

We are glad to hear that you have a great day with your family.

Todd & Karen

Ruth Ann, so glad you had the perfect birthday........we had a bottle of wine to celebrate your birthday, just wish you and Ray were here to enjoy it with us.......:party:party:party:party:party:party

Ruthie, glad you had a really great birthday!!! Hope you opened some really great gifts!!! Also glad to hear the whole family was able to celebrate with you! :wave:

Happy Birthday! Say hi to LinSue - you guys have fun!
:birthday:
~C

Thanks Quinny - wish all of you girls were here too. LinSue is in the air and will arrive in just a couple of hours ..... her first trip to California and what the heck? We are having what is not only the coolest summer ON RECORD, but today is supposed to be the coldest September day ever recorded in San Diego .... :( ... will not reach the 70's on the coast. I knew that would happen .... I knew it would either be record hot or record cold .... and yesterday was gorgeous ... I think I am more disappointed than she will be. I am just delighted that she is coming, and yep, Lola is her chariot - HAHA, I made her pack a bag that would fit with the top down .... jokes on me - she could have packed a matching set of luggage ... :rolleyes: :lol:

Ruth Ann, typical, I'm a day late... sorry I missed it, but sounds like you had a good one.
Bruce & Tracy

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back