Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

HAPPY EASTER to all forum members

Robin. I feel so sorry for you but what can we do????? nothing !!!!!!

If today`s 75° sounds good to you jump in a fast plane and come over here, you can drive my XLR while I take my STS V:lol:

Hans
Thanks for the offer, sounds good but the planes are not taking off, no visability. However I do need to come over and do research on the Wagner and Imhoff part of my family. Also Maas which was changed to Morse. My Great Great Grandmother Maria Katherina Wagner Imhoff was born in Hidelburg and it is thought my Great Great Grandfather Johann Imhoff was born in Viena. I know one of these days I will get back across the pond, I love traveling in Europe and seeing the ancient cities.

Thanks for the offer, sounds good but the planes are not taking off, no visability. However I do need to come over and do research on the Wagner and Imhoff part of my family. Also Maas which was changed to Morse. My Great Great Grandmother Maria Katherina Wagner Imhoff was born in Hidelburg and it is thought my Great Great Grandfather Johann Imhoff was born in Viena. I know one of these days I will get back across the pond, I love traveling in Europe and seeing the ancient cities.
Robin, you mean Heidelberg, so your realatives came from Germany and Viena/Austria.
Wagner and Imhoff are very popular names over here and in Austria and I have some friends with this last names.

Let me know when you planning to come to Europe

Hans

Robin, you mean Heidelberg, so your realatives came from Germany and Viena/Austria.
Wagner and Imhoff are very popular names over here and in Austria and I have some friends with this last names.

Let me know when you planning to come to Europe

Hans

You are correct Hans, my mind is not thinking today. I will indeed let you know when I am coming to your homeland. I have been working on my family history since I was a youngster, that is a long time ago. I am back to 1300 in Italy and I am not sure how far in Germany. Have strong French, English and Irish also. Just a mixed up bunch of blood but it all seems to flow thru my viens with no trouble. Would be nice if the people in all of these countries could get along as well. I love traveling in these places and have always been treated just like I try to treat everyone. I guess smiles and an attempt to speak the language goes a long way in foriegn relations. I love Paris but moreso the South of France and of course Switzerland is one of my favorite places. I have been all over that country and would go again in a heartbeat. Why don't you fly in to San Antonio for RIV, you would have a great time, could see old friends and meet new ones, my passenger seat is open if you can come and join us.

You are correct Hans, my mind is not thinking today. I will indeed let you know when I am coming to your homeland. I have been working on my family history since I was a youngster, that is a long time ago. I am back to 1300 in Italy and I am not sure how far in Germany. Have strong French, English and Irish also. Just a mixed up bunch of blood but it all seems to flow thru my viens with no trouble. Would be nice if the people in all of these countries could get along as well. I love traveling in these places and have always been treated just like I try to treat everyone. I guess smiles and an attempt to speak the language goes a long way in foriegn relations. I love Paris but moreso the South of France and of course Switzerland is one of my favorite places. I have been all over that country and would go again in a heartbeat. Why don't you fly in to San Antonio for RIV, you would have a great time, could see old friends and meet new ones, my passenger seat is open if you can come and join us.
Robin,
as all orig. Blue Bunnies knows it`s hard for me to make it in May for RIV and chances or not too good but I`ll see what I can do. Much work for me here in the month of May.
Thank you for your offer for the passenger seat and who knows, I might take place in it because the passenger seat of my friend Bob`s V is already occupied by his daughter Jaimie.
I looked already for some flights, if, I`ve fly into Houston or Dallas and take a rental to come to San Anton.

Hans

This would be a shocker if Hans showed up. I'll make a deal with you Hans. You show up and I'll come to Germany next year to drive your V's on the autobahn at 170 mph.:pat:
Robin,
as all orig. Blue Bunnies knows it`s hard for me to make it in May for RIV and chances or not too good but I`ll see what I can do. Much work for me here in the month of May.
Thank you for your offer for the passenger seat and who knows, I might take place in it because the passenger seat of my friend Bob`s V is already occupied by his daughter Jaimie.
I looked already for some flights, if, I`ve fly into Houston or Dallas and take a rental to come to San Anton.

Hans

This would be a shocker if Hans showed up. I'll make a deal with you Hans. You show up and I'll come to Germany next year to drive your V's on the autobahn at 170 mph.:pat:
Bob, if anything with my mom stays good I`ll try hard to make it from May 19th to May 24th.

No question, you and me had your V several times up to the speed limiter at 158 mph. so you can drive my cars here legal up to 170-180 mph.

I know my friend Bobo and I`m sure he loves to do it, right?

Hans

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back