Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Hello from North Caroline

Luparello

My XLR/V(s)
2005 XLR - Platinum with Ebony Interior
New here from Apex North Carolina. We bought my XLR in September and I LOVE it. It's the first non-Mopar we've owned since 1988 (presently have a 2001 PT Cruiser (the Egg), a 2001 Ram 2500 diesel (the Rig) and a 1996 Ram 1500 Indy Special truck (Big Blue) which we may sell soon. My DH and I drag race a 1973 Plymouth Duster and I plan to make at least one pass in the XLR the next time we go to a 1/4 mile track (probably 09Nov at Fayetteville Dragway) to see what it will run. I don't plan to race the car regularly, but am compelled to make at least one pass. Will let you know how it runs after I make a pass (or 2). I haven't named the XLR yet - my DH refers to it as the Cadi-Vet (he had a 1976 Vet that he sold when my stepson was born). I look forward to 'chatting' with all of you.
Diane:wave:

Hi Diane! Welcome! Almost all of us are new here .... you're in a great location to join up with some of the events that are listed .... Sounds like your ready to enjoy your XLR .... hope you do!

P.S. I had to Google "DH" .... for all of us that don't know ... it means Darling Husband .... I thought Diane was refering to a Designated Hitter! Duh ...

Maybe she was! :reddevil

Floyd

Hi Floyd - If there had been cases where he was Designated Hitter he'd by my DDH (dear dead husband). I'll try to use less abbreviations - we use IM a LOT at work and I'm so used to using them I forget that not everyone knows the meaning of all.
Diane:pat::chuckle

Welcome Diane... I KNOW you will enjoy your XLR and the forum as well. I think I'm spending more time on the forum than I am working (good thing I own the place)...
What year do you have? Make sure to post some pics in the garage so we can see your beauty...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom