Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

How Madam Got Her Name

Little Woman

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
Cubby's, RIII Attendee, Midwest Marauder Alcohol Czar
As we all know Ruth Ann was banned from the other forum. The Midwest group was going out for our Madison trip, and we got e-mails from Standby and Ruth Ann that they had been banned from the boring place. Naturally we were wondering why? Ruth Ann sent us the email she received from boredom town. It went a little something like you have been banned for soliciting another forum. Banned for life. So, I said she is soliciting for another web site, that makes her a Madam. She is now refered to Madam RA. That is how she became a Madam.

I hope it was worth the wait.

Thank you Little Woman....the mystery is now solved.

Maryann:wave:

Marion, if I remember right, your buddy Homegrown helped you come up with the new title. You both could of been drinking as well.:lol:

Bruce :wave:

Marion, if I remember right, your buddy Homegrown helped you come up with the new title. You both could of been drinking as well.:lol:

Bruce :wave:

That could very well be Bruce. Didn't you have all the beer cans in front of you? Homegrown and I were being very good that night.

That just makes me giggle ... :chuckle

I bet you all thought I had some sort of lurid past .... no such luck :pat: Although, wouldn't that be a sort of fun thing?? ;);)

That just makes me giggle ... :chuckle

I bet you all thought I had some sort of lurid past .... no such luck :pat: Although, wouldn't that be a sort of fun thing?? ;);)

You could tell them the name I came up with for Ray since your the Madam.:reddevil

I'm not touching that one with with a ten foot salami............:chuckle

Yes, please do tell Ray's new title!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Jean

That was also the weekend I got the new name "Homegrown", and it wasn't from anything "herbal", it was just Marion mis-reading my screen name. Hmm, I always seem to get a new nickname anytime we travel together..... :squint::laugh::lol::laugh: What a blast! And Marion and I drinking?!? How absurd! :naughty:

And yo yo yo! Here's a shout out to our Pimp Daddy Ray!!

I think it's time to change Lola's tattoos!!!! The Madam & The Pimp Daddy! That might not go over too well with the Sheriff though...

I like it, Madam and Yo Yo Pimp Daddy take Lola to see Homegrown. Do you have names for anyone else in the forum? You are a little :reddevil :chuckle:chuckle

This is what it'll look like when you see the Madam :bash: and then we'll have to medicate you with :beerchug: :willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Maryann :wave::laugh::laugh:

I like it, Madam and Yo Yo Pimp Daddy take Lola to see Homegrown. Do you have names for anyone else in the forum? You are a little :reddevil :chuckle:chuckle

This is what it'll look like when you see the Madam :bash: and then we'll have to medicate you with :beerchug: :willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Maryann :wave::laugh::laugh:

Give me time I will have names for others on the forum. I plan on being heavily medicated with :beerchug: before Madam and YoYo Pimp Daddy gets to me.

http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb114_ZZzer000&utm_id=7922

Ohhh, Marion .... you so deserve those horns! Maybe we should call you "She Devil" !!! :reddevil

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom