Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

I'm new here

2barhaven2

My XLR/V(s)
2007 Xenon Blue XLR-V
Hello from Newfoundland, Canada, the land of ice and snow (except in July sometimes!). I have just become an XLR owner--'07 V, Xenon/Cashmere. I have been enjoying your site as a visitor since I first decided to try and find an XLR for myself, so I thought I should join now that I have succeeded in my search. I am really looking forward to being part of your enthusiastic group, and benefitting from your knowledge and experience. I'm sure I will need the help!

Welcome to the site and congrats on your purchase!! You won't be sorry, they are truely amazing, head-turning cars! :):)

Hello from Newfoundland, Canada, the land of ice and snow (except in July sometimes!). I have just become an XLR owner--'07 V, Xenon/Cashmere. I have been enjoying your site as a visitor since I first decided to try and find an XLR for myself, so I thought I should join now that I have succeeded in my search. I am really looking forward to being part of your enthusiastic group, and benefitting from your knowledge and experience. I'm sure I will need the help!

Congrats on your purchase!!! I'm sure you will enjoy yours as much as we enjoy ours... think about joining us in Bowling Green, KY in July for the Homecoming. Check out the thread under Events.

Welcome to the best site, lots of information, nice people. You will enjoy it.
John :wave::wave::wave:

Welcome to the group. It is an awesome way to add to the special experience of being an XLR Owner or enthusiast!

Would love to see some photos of your XLR V! Even better to also see it at the July Homecoming event in Bowling Green.

Steve

Welcome, :wave: I hope you get to join the group @ one of the gatherings this year. Miles Of Smiles!

Congrats and welcome to the forum. :cool:

Thanks for the welcome! As requested, I will try to post a picture when I can get the car outside through the snow! I keep telling myself to be patient. I haven't even driven the car yet; the local Cadillac dealer which handled the U.S. aquisition for me insisted on closed-trailering the car to my house from the dealership (at no cost to me!) so the 2 miles of wet roads wouldn't get it dirty after their detailing job!
Cheers to all.

Thanks for the welcome! As requested, I will try to post a picture when I can get the car outside through the snow! I keep telling myself to be patient. I haven't even driven the car yet; the local Cadillac dealer which handled the U.S. aquisition for me insisted on closed-trailering the car to my house from the dealership (at no cost to me!) so the 2 miles of wet roads wouldn't get it dirty after their detailing job!
Cheers to all.

WOW!!! That's what I call service... and what makes you go back next time you're in the market for a vehicle.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom