Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Insurance Quotes

Hah... Progressive Insurance ad's are my grandson's favorite .... he thinks that girl is HOT! :lol:
My favorite is Geico. The ones with the Geico in it. :D

Long time member of USAA with no auto claims or moving violations. They quoted $1,229.90 as of 12/1/14 for my 2006 XLR V. Liberty Mutual Life quoted $749.00 for the same coverage. Just paid for my wind restrictor. Liberty Mutual has been advertising a lot lately on TV. USAA lost two of my 4 cars.

Last edited:
I looked into Grundy or Haggerty dont remember which one. And although we dont own classic cars (20 yrs old) we do own collectable cars I got an online quote for $750 for an 09 agreed value of $45,000. I have not looked into it to see if any restriction they might have.

I looked into Grundy or Haggerty dont remember which one. And although we dont own classic cars (20 yrs old) we do own collectable cars I got an online quote for $750 for an 09 agreed value of $45,000. I have not looked into it to see if any restriction they might have.

Hagerty will only let you drive it to car shows or car events or it's not covered. They like to advertise "if you want to drive for ice cream, you can" - but told me driving it to the store once a week was "too much" & sent a denial letter since I asked about that. I've seen too much of what can happen to roll the dice & drive it anyway & risk losing coverage for an accident.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom