Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

It's National Doughnut Day!!

George just stopped by with a dozen wonderful doughnuts from Long's...they didn't last Long.:laugh:

Is there a national beer day?
In Supa Freak world, everyday is national beer day. :chuckle:chuckle

According to google, this was on a site from Iceland:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Beer Day (March 1st) - National Beer Day celebrates a 75 year long prohibition of beer which ended on March 1st, 1989. Highly festive celebrations are held at pubs, restaurants, and clubs all around Iceland, as now Icelanders are one of the world's leading beer drinkers. [/FONT]

There also seems to be a day for George:

National Corndog Day is a celebration of basketball, the corn dog, tater tots, and American beer that occurs in March of every year on the first Saturday of the NCAA Men's Division I Basketball Championship. National Corndog Day 2009 took place on Saturday, March 21st, 2009.

National Corndog Day was inaugurated in 1992 in Corvallis, Oregon by high-school students Brady Sahnow and Henry Otley. The first celebration was informal and involved simply corndogs and basketball. In subsequent years, National Corndog day was expanded to include tater tots and beer and gradually spread to other cities. The celebration currently is sponsored by Foster Farms, a Livingston, California-based poultry producer, and PBR, a US Midwest-based beer company, and Jones Soda. Operations for National Corndog Day currently are governed by a board of directors consisting of select event hosts (or "city captains") based in various cities across the United States.
By 2007, parties celebrating National Corndog Day occurred at 113 locations in more than 30 U.S. states, the District of Columbia and Australia. In 2008 National Corndog Day exploded, expanding to nearly 5000 parties.on five continents, including one at McMurdo Station in Antarctica. In 2009 participation fell back to the trend line from the 2008 peak, with nearly 400 parties around the country on March 21, 2009.

George just stopped by with a dozen wonderful doughnuts from Long's...they didn't last Long.:laugh:

Is there a national beer day?

RA, I'm with you. We just have to pay more attention to the things that are REALLY important in life. How could we have missed Corn Dog Day? At least we didn't miss doughnut day! (I think I a having a sugar attack.)
:pukeface: but it's worth it :):):):wave:

George ... I can still make up for Corn Dog Day ... the FAIR is coming to San Diego ... :willy_nilly: ... They have both TEXAS size doughnuts and footlong corn dogs on the Midway .... Oh my!:lol:

Here's a couple of pictures of George celebrating NDD;

The holidays bring out the kid in all of us.

I have no secrets :(

...and NO SHAME :D

but I had D O U G H N U T S :rocker:

(The best part was getting to share with a friend)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom