Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

July 2012 Corvette Homecoming?

C

Comfortzone

Who all plans on going to the Homecoming in Bowling Green,KY this year?

I booked a room for the night of the 20th. I heard some of the companies install exhaust systems at the show. I thought I may have that done.

I heard some of the companies install exhaust systems at the show. I thought I may have that done.

That's a great way to get free install - but make sure you contact the vendors BEFORE the show - they usually do not bring XLR exhausts - just corvette's. Just a suggestion. :cool:

Looks like I will still be on my church youth event in New Orleans that weekend... bummer. :(

Might be fun, I have not gone since 1996 ish, We boat and camp a lot in the summer, so not sure. I would love the be able to maybe hear all the various exhaust brands on XLR's. I could stand more growl under power but still want quiet at cruising speed so I will have to hear the perfect combination before turning loose of the money.

Not too crazy about the weather in BG that time of year--been there did that! Was great to get back to Florida to cool off!!

Not too crazy about the weather in BG that time of year--been there did that! Was great to get back to Florida to cool off!!

We do get a little warm around here in the summer!! It was 64 today (very odd for this time of year)

Probably not in the cards for us this year... did it last year. LOONNNNNGGGGGGG drive from Montana!!!

That's a great way to get free install - but make sure you contact the vendors BEFORE the show - they usually do not bring XLR exhausts - just corvette's. Just a suggestion. :cool:

Looks like I will still be on my church youth event in New Orleans that weekend... bummer. :(

I didn't know our trip went until then. Obviously I need to know my dates better, haha.

If you need any restaurant recommendations while your in New Orleans, let me know. I go a lot.

Might be fun, I have not gone since 1996 ish, We boat and camp a lot in the summer, so not sure. I would love the be able to maybe hear all the various exhaust brands on XLR's. I could stand more growl under power but still want quiet at cruising speed so I will have to hear the perfect combination before turning loose of the money.

Love :love: the Corsa on my 05 not to loud when cruzin but packs a nice rack when petal down :rocker: It's like you can hear the HP along with feeling it too! LOOKS AWESOME TOO!

Caddyman Dan :wave:

Love :love: the Corsa on my 05 not to loud when cruzin but packs a nice rack when petal down :rocker: It's like you can hear the HP along with feeling it too! LOOKS AWESOME TOO!

Caddyman Dan :wave:

I totally agree, Dan - my Corsa exhaust is my FAVORITE upgrade. Awesome sound (without the drone at highway speeds) and I love the looks of the beefy tips. Well worth the money! :rocker:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom