Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Local Car Shows

FLVGuy

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2006 Lt Plat XLR-V, Midwest Marauder CFO
There was an interesting event today in Carmel, just north of Indianapolis, called ARTOMOBILIA. There was a little something for everyone so I thought I would share a few pictures. There are more on my Facebook page. If you attend a local car show, I hope you will share some of your photos. HAPPY VIEWING...George

photo set 2

Here are a few more

Photo set 3

and the last group...

Great pictures George. Thanks for sharing. It was a beautiful day for a car show.

Car Show

Wow George, what beautiful pictures of the cars, I love the 58 Chevy:patriot: and (I think it is a 57) pink and white Ford, the others are great too, the 58 Chevy always catches my eye...It certainly was a beautiful day to hang out at a car show....Thanks for posting them.
jeanie:)

We had 2 car shows this weekend. The one on Saturday Jim took a runner-up with his '70 Ford Galaxy Chicago Police car and Blue Bunny took a 1st place in the Contemporary class and Best Contemporary. Today, at our local annual MAKE A WISH car show, put on by one of the local Corvette Car Clubs Jim took a 1st place in the "Special Interest" class and Blue Bunny got the MAKE A WISH trophy, the best trophy there, which was picked by the MAKE A WISH child, Ashley. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D So far the attached photo of the MAKE A WISH magnetic star, now on our refrigerator, is my trophy, at least until they get the real trophy made. I must tell you that I really did bribe the judge by letting Ashley and her brother sit in Blue Bunny and I gave each of them one of my blue bunnies that I had in the trunk. :laugh::laugh::laugh::reddevil::reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Later in the week there will be photos on the Rio Grand Corvette Club web site: www.rgcc.us/, but I'm not quite sure when that will be.

2009MAKEAWISHtrophystar.jpg

Oh yes, while at the car show today we met another couple that have an XLR and their's is the really bright red one. She told me that they had looked at a Blue Steel and she really didn't like that one so they got her the red one and she said great and that she could find nail polish to match the red one. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'm not the only one who does things like that! :reddevil:reddevil:reddevil:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kiss those kids! How fun for you and to win 3 trophys in one weekend .... wow!

Kids love our XLR's - they all think they're Transformers :)

Kiss those kids! How fun for you and to win 3 trophys in one weekend .... wow!

Kids love our XLR's - they all think they're Transformers :)

I didn't kiss them but I sure did hug them. It's just a real shame that these little children have to go through such pain and suffering! :dunno::(:ugh::confused: I applaud all of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

George's car show pictures

Thanks for sharing your pictures, George. It was a beautiful weekend here in Indiana for everything!! Just perfect weather.
Looks like you're getting a lot of use out of your camera!

Kathy:)

I thought there was something going on! I saw quite a few cars downtown when we went to the game yesterday. Very cool! Nice pics George and thanks for sharing! ;)
I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!!! EVERYTHING IS FUN!:D

Thanks for sharing your pictures, George. It was a beautiful weekend here in Indiana for everything!! Just perfect weather.
Looks like you're getting a lot of use out of your camera!

Kathy:)

Thank you, Kathy. I really am enjoying my camera. If anyone would like to see more photos of the car show, use this link to my facebook album.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2018235&id=1398513433&l=bb96bf72c8

I'll be posting shots I took on Sunday at the Indianapolis Museum of Art grounds and at Crown Hill Cemetery in a few minutes. Here it is:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2018465&id=1398513433&l=4b98b0373a

Thank you so much, Bruce, Rich, Jeanie, RA, Jean, Kathy, and Kris for your comments. Those of us who take pictures and post them really love what we do and really appreciate the feedback. (I'm sorry there are so many photos. We get carried away, don't we, Bruce and Kathy?)

Big turn out for this show. Brought back memorie lane. Again thanks for the pictures and sharing.:D

Speedway;)

Nice pictures everyone.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry