Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
I hope you guys all have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. What plans do you have for the upcoming holidays?

Happy Holidays to you, Kathy, and the rest of our XLR family!

I stay put and entertain at home. I also have friends who do the same, so it's a very festive season!

HO HO HO

George
:santa454:

Hi everybody, it's been a long time since I have been on here!
Merry Christmas to you all too! We go to one of the kids house on Christmas eve and exchange gifts and have ugly sweater contests and just be merry! On Christmas we go to Marc's family's! I love Christmas!:D
Everyone be safe and have a wonderful Holiday!:wave:

Merry Christmas everyone and lets hope this coming year will be much happier than this year. We will continue to take it easy for a while.

Fred:wave::wave::wave:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of our XLR Net members.

I'll be spending the holidays with family - staying low key and relaxing. :)

Merry Christmas everyone. Kevin and I will be hosting his side of the family Christmas Eve and then off to my moms Christmas Day.

:santa454: MERRY CHRISTMAS ! :santa454:

We too, will be spending our Christmas Eve and Day with family and friends. I love the tradition, and even though we see each other more than frequently it is still a very special time for us. As much as I complain about the shopping, cooking, wrapping, decorating, etc., I wouldn't want it any other way.
Watching this new grandboy on his second Christmas brings back all of the Santa mystery again, and that is so much fun.

Thankfully, too, we have all of you to say
Merry Christmas to -
and will be excited to see you all again in the New Year.

xxoo
Ruth Ann & Ray
(and Lola!)

RA,

The way you signed your last post, will give another idea to Supa. (She already signs the dogs name to all cards, etc.) Now she will be putting Scarlett-V and Ginger on everything!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

RA,

The way you signed your last post, will give another idea to Supa. (She already signs the dogs name to all cards, etc.) Now she will be putting Scarlett-V and Ginger on everything!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:
That would be funny .... let "them" guess!

To all our friends on the XLR-net... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!
We are hosting my family for Christmas... we hosted Cindy's family for Thanksgiving. Going to do a couple Prime Ribs... last time I did a Prime, there were 7 of us so I figured a 15# would give us some leftovers for Prime Rib sandwiches... WRONG!! My nephew ate about half all by himself. So, for 11 of us, I'm going to do two 12.5 pounders. Hopefully it will be enough...

To all our friends on the XLR-net... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!
We are hosting my family for Christmas... we hosted Cindy's family for Thanksgiving. Going to do a couple Prime Ribs... last time I did a Prime, there were 7 of us so I figured a 15# would give us some leftovers for Prime Rib sandwiches... WRONG!! My nephew ate about half all by himself. So, for 11 of us, I'm going to do two 12.5 pounders. Hopefully it will be enough...

Good luck with the cooking, it sounds like fun.

What time should we be there......Love Prime Rib!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Hope you have a wonderful time. See you guys in Colorado.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year to each and every one of you and your families. This year has been an awesome year for me - while the economy hasn't helped, and business is down, I'm still blessed with a wonderful family (yes, Devin too! - most of the time ;)), my health and my new XLR-Net friends. I hope the coming year finds us getting together more often, enjoying one another's company and appreciating our love of driving our cars.

We head out to Iowa next weekend for an early Christmas with Cindy's family, then to my Stepmom's for Christmas and church (I sing in the choir, so always have to be in town for church services), then the following week (New Year's Day), another Christmas gathering with my siblings (long story, I'll have to tell ya'll on some road trip) that we've been doing for 34 years. Lots of fun.

Safe travels to those of you venturing out and about this holiday season.

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thank you Bruce and Kathy.

I got a nice surprise in the mail this weekend. Bruce and Kathy made us calendars with different pictures for each month showing our fun times we have had through out the year. Thank you I know that had to be alot of work and it is very much appreciated. Thanks for the MM stuff. You guys always keep the kid happy. :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS

WISHING EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

BE SAFE DURING THE HOLIDAYS WHERE EVER YOU MIGHT BE.

I hope you guys all have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. What plans do you have for the upcoming holidays?

Thank you Bruce for the holiday wishes. And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and everyone on the site! It's my favorite time of year, with the exception of the weather that is, being not very "green" here in Green, Ohio right now. At least we have not had much snow yet.

Our families are coming from the Cleveland suburbs to see us, since it's so much easier on us than hauling our six young kids to them:willy_nilly: And I'm still working on a way to fit all eight of us into the XLR (grin). The cool thing is that all of our kids still believe in Santa, although this is likely the last year for the oldest two since they're now doubting it. So enjoying the magic (and madness) while we can; before they're grown up.

Again, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone !! Be safe!

Ready or not. :blinzel: It's here.

Ray and I wish you guys the best Christmas you ever had. Peace to you, your families and friends.

.... and to All a Good Night!

:xmas: Ray & Ruth Ann

We would like to wish our friends here on the forum a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. It was a blast meeting up with many of you again this past year. We hope your wishes and dreams are fulfilled this coming year. Have a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year.:blinzel:

Todd & Karen

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back