Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Mid-Ohio ALMS/IRL race weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a great time there last year. Won't miss it.

Dave

We need to order our tickets. I think we will drive over Friday night and leave for home on Sunday morning. I will check on our parking corral again tomorrow.:)

Thanks Kathy. I think we are going over on Thursday night so we can be there early on Friday to set up camp. We may stay thru Sunday night and drive back early Monday.

I spoke with Connie @ Mid-Ohio, & we will have our corral again this year. We should be close to where we were the last few years. There will be a sign in front of the corral with Lockhart Cadillac on it. Just purchase an infield paking pass along with your tickets (one pass per car), the pass is good all 3 days.

We are still trying to decide when we will head over to the track and for how many days.:)

Lockhart who? :chuckle

I'm about an hour north of Mid Ohio. Any (or all) are welcome to bunk here for a night or 2 (though I'll probably spend a night or 2 at Mid Ohio myself).

O.K. I guess if I can drive 8 hours to have fresh Beignets at Cafe Du Monde in N'Awlens for breakfast, I can give a day for the races at Mid-Ohio on Saturday (weather permitting). Can you reserve a spot for FireFox in the XLR Corral?

FireFoxV1160x120.gif

Where's everybody staying? I'll need a bed for Friday and Saturday night and drive home Sunday. Any other festivities planned? for our group?

Lockhart who? :chuckle

I'm about an hour north of Mid Ohio. Any (or all) are welcome to bunk here for a night or 2 (though I'll probably spend a night or 2 at Mid Ohio myself).

I decided not to change the name, they are easily confused @ Mid-Ohio.:lol:

Prior commitment that weekend.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC