Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Most powerful or fastest 1/4 mile XLR-V?

LiveFast

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum, and have joined because I'm researching buying an XLR-V to do a SEMA build on. I just sold my CTS-V SEMA car and think this would be a fun platform to do next.

So as for my question, I haven't been able to really find any answers, lists, videos, etc., on high horsepower XLR-Vs. I understand they are rare but assume there must be some guys that have done so power builds.

If anyone could put me on track of a build thread or anything like that for an exceptional car or two I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Come on out to the Dyno Day at 360 Customs, Inc in Branden this Saturday, ELWOOD will be there.

Hey guys. I'm new to the forum, and have joined because I'm researching buying an XLR-V to do a SEMA build on. I just sold my CTS-V SEMA car and think this would be a fun platform to do next.

So as for my question, I haven't been able to really find any answers, lists, videos, etc., on high horsepower XLR-Vs. I understand they are rare but assume there must be some guys that have done so power builds.

If anyone could put me on track of a build thread or anything like that for an exceptional car or two I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Last edited:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back