Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

neiman-marcus-camaros

HMMMMM!!!! Thinking here,,,,,,, 100 sold in 180 seconds,,,, And the last paragraph:

The swift sale of the autos is another sign that the luxury end of the market is picking up again. Bain & Co.'s annual review of the luxury sector, commissioned by Italy's Fondazione Altagamma association of high-end producers, recently predicted that sales of luxury items will rise 10 percent in 2010.

Maybe,,,,,??? Cadillac,, should bring back the XLR! Just a thought.

Any idea what the neiman-marcus XLR's sold for? Were those 2004s?

Any idea what the neiman-marcus XLR's sold for? Were those 2004s?

They were tagged $10K higher than the standard XLR ($75K)... so they sold 100 cars at $85K each 14 minutes. WOW.

Its a beautiful car! Even more so in person! :cool:

When exactly did the Camaro become a luxury car??? I don't think the price tag qualifies it as a luxury car--JMO

I'm with you Chad, bring back the XLR!!! A special edition--all V models with interior upgrades, special paint, etc. AND NO SIDE VENTS!!!

HMMMMM!!!! Thinking here,,,,,,, 100 sold in 180 seconds,,,, And the last paragraph:

The swift sale of the autos is another sign that the luxury end of the market is picking up again. Bain & Co.'s annual review of the luxury sector, commissioned by Italy's Fondazione Altagamma association of high-end producers, recently predicted that sales of luxury items will rise 10 percent in 2010.

Maybe,,,,,??? Cadillac,, should bring back the XLR! Just a thought.

I'm with you Chad, bring back the XLR!!! A special edition--all V models with interior upgrades, special paint, etc. AND NO SIDE VENTS!!!

How about an XLR Super-V, with that 556 hp engine that's in the CTS-V Coupe?

Ha ha, I'm just a bit of a Camaro fan. From their first days to the F-body and right down through the new models, they have very innovative designs that really appeal to some people (like me). :p As far as racing stripes go, I love a god luxury car, we all know the XLR was one of the best, but it's nice to get a "sporty" feel along with the luxury feel.

I think that those ghost stripes on the Camaro might look nice on the XLR Super V. If only I were better with photoshop.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom