Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

New Guy with a Key Fob

She arrived this morning and had a chance to drive into work....

What a ride!

Wicked fast and turning heads....this is a fun car. Now its time to get to know her a little more intimately... :)

What a ride!

Wicked fast and turning heads....this is a fun car. Now its time to get to know her a little more intimately... :)

Read the manual, it is not as overwhelming as you might think. Pay extra attention to resetting the " indexed windows and the alternate entrance and starting method for a disfunctional remote, "dead battery".

The fun hasn't even begun - wait until you get to put the top down! :burnout:

It was lower 50's and sunny here yesterday and I got mine out, dropped the top and went to pick my daughter up at school, She likes getting a break from the bus on Fridays when we can work it out. She says the boys are staring at her and I tell her it's the car. Were both right I guess. 13 year old daughter, I'm in for it I think. One thing for sure, these cars put the fun back in cars again.

I forgot to mention one thing... most local law enforcement don't like when you do donuts in the Walmart parking lot... just saying.

Enjoy your new toy.

JT

The fun hasn't even begun - wait until you get to put the top down! :burnout:

Or better yet, join up with 14-15 more of us on a road trip and watch the pedestrians gawk.

What a ride!

It's good to hear that you got your new toy...Enjoy the ride! :wave:

Good to hear everything went good with your delivery. Probably a given that your still grinnin ear to ear. I know that it still hasn't settled in yet. Here in the Midwest the weather has been so tempting. I can't lie I took her out a couple times but the roads were clean an it was an amazing 50 out. Then it pittles some snow and they throw enough salt for the year! I guess it gives her time to rest and make her the way I want. Spring can't get here soon enough for us newbie's. Hope to be able to meet some of the member's at " one" of many road trips this summer.:willy_nilly:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom