Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Sold

Madmac

Seasoned Member
Well I traded the XLR in today. It was sad to say goodbye to the car that has introduced us to so many wonderful people from all corners. I hope that we would be welcome to join you on future trips. image.jpg

Well I traded the XLR in today. It was sad to say goodbye to the car that has introduced us to so many wonderful people from all corners. I hope that we would be welcome to join you on future trips.

You'll always be part of the family!

Last edited:
Looks like mine when I bought it.
image.jpg

I have changed some things since then.

image.jpg

Put graphite wheels on. Corsa exhaust and had Bruce powder coat the calipers in ZR-1 blue. Got some other mods I'm working on right now. I'll send you pics when it's complete.

Well I traded the XLR in today. It was sad to say goodbye to the car that has introduced us to so many wonderful people from all corners. I hope that we would be welcome to join you on future trips. View attachment 3894

Brian, sad to hear that you no longer have your XLR. Congrats on the new ride, it's beautiful. So glad you bought your XLR, we would have never met you & June.

XLR Homecoming 2011

Attachments

• IMG_4877.jpg
    IMG_4877.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 195
Well I traded the XLR in today. It was sad to say goodbye to the car that has introduced us to so many wonderful people from all corners. I hope that we would be welcome to join you on future trips. View attachment 3894
Congrats on the new V! Be sure to check out the Cadillac V-Net:

CadillacVnet.com

CONGRATS on the new ride... it's BEAUTIIIIIFUL!!!! Of course, you'll always be welcome; as Bruce said you're in the family...
Can hardly wait until August. Hope you don't have second thoughts about selling the XLR after seeing all those that come to the MT Rocket Run...

Looking forward to seeing you and June in Montana, doesn't make any difference what you will be driving.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom