Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Sports Center

Oh Canada

Didn't really mean to stir up any trouble. Actually, as a gesture of goodwill toward our neighbors to the north, maybe we should ALL learn to sing "Oh Canada" - I have no idea what the words are... kind of tried to listen during the Games, but haven't taken the time to look them up. What I did hear sounded way more polite than ours.

But, don't make him sing it in FRENCH - that's just mean.

Can't wait to see you guys in Colorado! I'll be in my Favre jersey. What do I have to drink for wearing that?

~C

Probably whine....er I mean wine (sour grapes). And maybe some cheese to go with that wine. Sorry, I hate cry babies in sports!!!:laugh::lol::laugh::lol:

Didn't really mean to stir up any trouble. Actually, as a gesture of goodwill toward our neighbors to the north, maybe we should ALL learn to sing "Oh Canada" - I have no idea what the words are... kind of tried to listen during the Games, but haven't taken the time to look them up. What I did hear sounded way more polite than ours.

But, don't make him sing it in FRENCH - that's just mean.

Can't wait to see you guys in Colorado! I'll be in my Favre jersey. What do I have to drink for wearing that?

~C

NCAA men's Tournament

It' almost time to fill out your tournament brackets for the Final Four. Any predictions?

Butler wins!!

Another great game for the Butler Bulldogs, knocking off #1 Syracuse. One more win and they will be home in Indianapolis in the Final Four.:rocker:

That was a great game to watch. Looked like Syracuse was gonna do it after coming back from 10 down at the half, but Butler stepped it up!!!

Way Better than the NBA!!!!!

Another great game for the Butler Bulldogs, knocking off #1 Syracuse. One more win and they will be home in Indianapolis in the Final Four.:rocker:

Don't you mean the WWNBA. Fixed just like the WWF. And after last season the WWNFL. Pro ball is not any fun to warch anymore and to me just a waste of my money.

The Butler Bulldogs are headed to Indy for the Final Four!!:rocker:
What an exciting game...a great team victory!

Butler is headed to the championship game on Monday!!

Go Bulldogs!! :rocker:

The new version of 'HOOSIERS' Congrats to the Butler Bulldogs.

Butler is headed to the championship game on Monday!!

Go Bulldogs!! :rocker:

Halftime Report

Halftime of the Championship game and the Bulldogs are hanging right with the big dogs!!!!!

Halftime of the Championship game and the Bulldogs are hanging right with the big dogs!!!!!

WHAT A GAME ... 13 seconds left, Bulldogs with the ball. LETS GO Butler!

Frozen Four!

Cheering for the Badgers this afternoon (4pm CDT ESPN2).

"It's a great day for hockey!"

~Q

Blackhawks Win!

Good Blackhawks game ... first Blackhawks Playoff shutout since late 60's.

:rocker:

GO BLACKHAWKS!!! It's their year for the Stanley Cup!!

Also good to see that Phoenix leads the Red Wing series 2-0!!!

Good Blackhawks game ... first Blackhawks Playoff shutout since late 60's.

:rocker:

GO BLACKHAWKS!!! It's their year for the Stanley Cup!!

Also good to see that Phoenix leads the Red Wing series 2-0!!!

Tough break for San Jose Sharks last night - both goalies played so well (to lose in OT by your own guy putting it in your net - unbelievable).

BLACKHAWKS ALL THE WAY BABY!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back