Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Sports Center

Hey MidWester's (except for Cubby...lol) ... what a bummer - it was pretty fun to watch the game and know that you guys were doing the same .... haha, Mar ... I hope you only made bets with Cubby that you are willing to keep :chuckle... Kris - I bet this was a fun season for you guys ... You have so many blue shirts, it will probably be fun to wear something pink! All of the rest of you (EXCEPT Cubby again) .... Marion's right .... it won't be long before you get on the bandwagon again .... I guess you have to look at it this way .... it's almost Spring and time to "play ball!" ....
Cubby ... Congrats! Great call! Nice to see New Orleans celebrate life for a change. :rocker:

Are you guys watching the winter games from Vancouver?
Not me. I don't consider curling a sport. :laugh:I don't watch the olympics because some of the events they consider sports I don't. I wish they would stop showing reruns on all the other channels just because of the winter games. JMO.

The US-Canada game should be great. I have mixed emotions as my Blackhawk players are split up--some playing for Canada and some for the US. I just hope they don't hurt one another, so they can continue their quest for the Cup!!!!

I am watching the Oylmpics.The accident on the luge track was tragic. As for curling, I'm sure some would argue it is a sport,personally it is about as exciting as watching paint dry. Now hockey, that is exciting to watch. Canada just spanked Norway 8 to 0. Now let's get some cross border rivary going, this weekend Canada plays the U.S. Should be a great game GO CANADA GO.

USA Hockey

Hope some of you guys watched the USA/Canada game tonite. It was pretty much hockey at it's best! Great game!

Looking forward to the women's games this week, too.

"It's a great day for hockey."
~Badger Bob Johnson

There are LOTS of Badgers and former Badgers on both squads. Go SCONNIES!

And hey - Julia's team (Badger womens top club team) swept Michigan State this weekend. ~Watch out when Barbie laces up her skates ;-)

Cathy

Hope some of you guys watched the USA/Canada game tonite. It was pretty much hockey at it's best! Great game!

Looking forward to the women's games this week, too.

"It's a great day for hockey."
~Badger Bob Johnson

There are LOTS of Badgers and former Badgers on both squads. Go SCONNIES!

And hey - Julia's team (Badger womens top club team) swept Michigan State this weekend. ~Watch out when Barbie laces up her skates ;-)

Cathy
Tell Barbie congrats. :worship:

Canadian mens hockey team needs to win one more along with the US mens team and they will met again, this time for the gold. Go Canada Go USA we want another crack at it.

You guys can have all the cracks you want... you'll still lose:wave::wave: U...S...A!!! U...S...A!!!

So if the Canadian Men's hockey team wins are you prepared to wear a Team Canada Jersey in Colorado Spring this May? I'll bring the jersey.

Sure... of course, it goes both ways - if the USA Men's hockey wins, you get to wear a Team USA jersey.
That is... if we're even able to go, depends on Cindy's work - Colorado Springs is in the middle of payroll.

So if the Canadian Men's hockey team wins are you prepared to wear a Team Canada Jersey in Colorado Spring this May? I'll bring the jersey.

OOHHHHH,,,, This is getting GOOD!!!!

Sure why not . Wearing a Team USA jersey in Colorado Springs will not stand out like a Team Canada jersey.

Whoops... never thought of that!! Then again... when you say "Ay" as all Canadians do, hopefully people will realize where you are from...
Now, I just have to figure out when they play so I can watch...

Can't wait to wear the Team Canada hockey jersey!!!! What a game... very enjoyable to watch... could have went either way!!!

a suggestion ;-)

As long as I can get a photo of you putting it on "first"

You're letting him off WAY to easy. Make him sing "Oh Canada" in the bar while drinking Molsons or LaBatts or Moosehead (your pick)...:beerchug:

It was a great hockey game! Sad that we lost, but I'm really proud of the Americans - esp. Suter and Kessel, and Jesse Vetter - my kids played youth hockey with them.:patriot:

~Cathy

So lets get our XLR Net friends decide. Rod has agreed to wear the Team Canada jersey but under his NY Yankees Jersey. Granted a sly move on his part, but not the original intent. So my question is if you are allowed this "modification " I think you should be tuning up your vocal cords. :laugh:

So who wants to see Rod wearing a Team Canada jersey or wearing a Team Canada Jersey under his NY Yankees Jersey with a Molson Canadian in one hand and singing Oh Canada. BTW does anyone have connections to the local media in Colorado Springs?
:blinzel:

Rod should wear a Team Canada jersey on TOP of the NY Yankees jersey with a Molson in one hand & sing 'Oh Canada'. :laugh:

Kathy

I give you points for your French reply, but let it be known that your command of French is better than mine. I think what you are trying to say is that "hold on here having to drink Canadian beer and singing Oh Canada is a modification of the original bet". ( no translation website just a hunch)
So lets get our XLR Net friends decide. Rod has agreed to wear the Team Canada jersey but under his NY Yankees Jersey. Granted a sly move on his part, but not the original intent. So my question is if you are allowed this "modification " I think you should be tuning up your vocal cords. :laugh:

So who wants to see Rod wearing a Team Canada jersey or wearing a Team Canada Jersey under his NY Yankees Jersey with a Molson Canadian in one hand and singing Oh Canada. BTW does anyone have connections to the local media in Colorado Springs?
:blinzel:

Mtrocket said:
Hope you don't mind me wearing it UNDER a NY Yankees jersey...:rolleyes::chuckle:chuckle

Actually, I WAS just kidding about wearing the jersey under the Yankees jersey... that would be the reason for the "sarcastic" and "chuckle" smilies...
I would be all smiles wearing the Team Canada jersey...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom