Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Spudnuts

Madmac

Seasoned Member
The other day I was in the local coffee/ donout shop and was talking with an oldtimer. He tells me about Spudnuts, donuts made from potatos, he had while traveling ( he could not remember where) in America. If these really exist I would not mind giving them a try on my next trip south. Is there a Spudnut in the Tuscon/Pheniox areas ?:dunno::dunno:

The other day I was in the local coffee/ donout shop and was talking with an oldtimer. He tells me about Spudnuts, donuts made from potatos, he had while traveling ( he could not remember where) in America. If these really exist I would not mind giving them a try on my next trip south. Is there a Spudnut in the Tuscon/Pheniox areas ?:dunno::dunno:
I never heard of it. Did you Bing/Google it to see where there located?

http://www.richland.tri-cityshopping.com/spudnuts/

Speedway:)

I have eaten them and they are good, like a cake donut only better. Sorry, I don't remember if it was in Florida or Colorado, it was years ago.

I think we, well some of us, get what this is and it is very funny. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hey, there is a Spudnuts here in my area - it's actually on my way to work, and they are great... although they are very different from Long's Bakery's doughnuts. In Berea, ohio.
You fail for it. So did I after I posted where one was.

Speedway

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back