Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Taurus SHO

Barely got any sleep last night, and it wasn't from the coughing, the anticipation for the car.

Barely got any sleep last night, and it wasn't from the coughing, the anticipation for the car.

How exciting!

Hope you are feeling better, hun!

She has it!!

She has it!!! She is on the phone with Bruce as I type!! :party

Congratulations!!!

She's Home!!

Well after getting writers cramp from all the paperwork we are home with Supa's new baby--Now all she has to do is decide on her Name!!:)

Here are a few pics before it got too dark
DSC01410.jpg

DSC01411.jpg

DSC01413.jpg

DSC01414.jpg

Now she wants to race Scarlett-V :laugh::laugh::laugh:

There she is. Two names that have been suggested Cinn or Ginger. So lets start the voting. :D Tomorrow she will have the horses going, we are taking her to work. She will have a good test drive then. The sales guy told me great just what you need more power.

WOW! What a beauty! Supa's not going to get any sleep tonight - she'll be reading the manual!!!

BEAUTIFUL car! I hope you have many SAFE miles together!

Nice car and color. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!!!;)

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:
Thanks guys. What name do you like? Can't wait till tomorrow Cubby will get to see what she has.

Hmmm, I changed my mind .... she is verrrrry elegant, but flirty and sort of like a French redhead .... Sort of like a Gigi. Oui? :blinzel:

No matter what you name her, that color is sensational. I love it. :love:

name

BEAUTIFUL car, Supa. Congrats!
I think her name ought to start with Supa, like SupaFast or SupaCinn or SupaGin or SupaRide or SupaStyle or SupaRocket. You get the idea...but no matter what name you pick, she is SupaSupa, so she could be Supa2 or SupaII

Hmm, Cinnamon would get you Minnie, but Minnie doesn't describe her good enough. Ginger is pretty good......

Gorgeous car, SUPA. Love the interior, very sharp.

I like Ginger ... the redhead from Gilligan's Island. :cool: That's my vote.

... so it looks like I should think of a name for my X too, huh?

Many happy miles! Congrats!

Took her to work today. Cubby loves her. She drives great and she has alot of go to her. :D
Chicago Dave you have to name your car. :D

That is one sharp car lady with many names. Now you need to get your hair colored to match the car. Between your new flashy car in Illinois and Missy Bling's in Indiana I don't think winter will have a chance this year. All that glitz will turn the snow away. :wave::wave::wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom