Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Taurus SHO

Thanks! I will watch that speed, already have had one of those their tickets this year! But I took a country road last nite and kicked her in and all I can say is, nice!!! :D
I have not seen the white one, bet that is pretty! I want work to be over so I can drive her. I just sit by the window and stare out at her! Beauty!!!:love:

Congratulations!
I know it is a hottie .... because that color is awesome.

Have fun .... watch your speed!

Lucky you!

P.S. Saw a white one last night with smoked windows .... again .... OMG.

Yes here is the word! :wave:It all came down very quickly and I got her last nite. Had to do it then because the guys I worked with were out today and we are gone this weekend to our son's Ironman in KY. She is Smokin Hottttt!!!! :rocker:I did good in my ordering of her! The color is really awesome and the interior is beautiful. :)I will get some pics at home tonight and put them on here tomorrow hopefully before we head out again. Last nite I got home about 9ish and was beat and it was to dark to really get good pic's. So I will get those on here soon so you can all see how beautiful she is. I'm so excited!!!! :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

That is GREAT news!!! You are so very lucky. Enjoy:rocker:

This could be the start of something bad!!

Marc,

You know now that any Midwest group trips are going to cost us double the fuel costs--Supa & Missy Supa Bling will want to drive their cars along with us. :lol::lol:

Yes I must say you are correct! We will have to have a Misc. Corral instead of XLR! We have Corvette,Chevy,Ford, Caddy, will call it the CCFC!:chuckle

Marc,

You know now that any Midwest group trips are going to cost us double the fuel costs--Supa & Missy Supa Bling will want to drive their cars along with us. :lol::lol:

Yes I must say you are correct! We will have to have a Misc. Corral instead of XLR! We have Corvette,Chevy,Ford, Caddy, will call it the CCFC!:chuckle
Well I was thinking something else from Cubby's post, two seater, one empty, pick up those blonde hitchhikers that show lots of leg. Marc and Kevin will be drawing straws to see which one is first going down the road.:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Is her name still Daisey?

Yes here is the word! :wave:It all came down very quickly and I got her last nite. Had to do it then because the guys I worked with were out today and we are gone this weekend to our son's Ironman in KY. She is Smokin Hottttt!!!! :rocker:I did good in my ordering of her! The color is really awesome and the interior is beautiful. :)I will get some pics at home tonight and put them on here tomorrow hopefully before we head out again. Last nite I got home about 9ish and was beat and it was to dark to really get good pic's. So I will get those on here soon so you can all see how beautiful she is. I'm so excited!!!! :chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

Congratulations! Have you (and Marc) picked out a name yet? Can't wait to see the pictures. DON'T FORGET US! HAPPY MOTORING...George

Thanks Corn Dog, and thanks for trying to be there when I picked her up. That would have been nice, I was all alone! :pat:But still had fun! :D It just worked out that way because of people out of town and us going out of town tomorrow. And I wanted her, it all came up so fast. She came off the truck yesterday then all the add on's and then a call to come get her. But thanks for you and Bruce thinking of me to want to be there. ;) It would have been so much more special if I had everyone there! But I know you care and thanks! But soon we will get together so you all can see her! :blinzel:

Congratulations! Have you (and Marc) picked out a name yet? Can't wait to see the pictures. DON'T FORGET US! HAPPY MOTORING...George

Great you got your new baby. I cant wait to see the pictures. The ones I have seen are awsome but your color scheme will beat them all out.Enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!:blinzel:

Fred;)

Supa you know for the price of the Taurus Sho you could get a Vette at kerbeck.com:wave:

Fred:rocker:

I was just looking at the new Mustang wow have you looked at that customize edition.:willy_nilly:

Fred:rocker::willy_nilly:

Ordered the Tauras SHO last night. Now I just have to hope Cubby is going to like her. Cubby has yet to drive one. Keep fingers crossed that he likes it. The dealer is telling me 6 to 8 weeks. Bro in law saying first of year. We shall see. She is on her way guys.

New Car

Oh, how exciting! :wave: I assume YOU ordered whatever performance packages are offerred. (vroom vroom) [Although, I suppose the SHO "IS" the performance package.] What colors (in/out) did you select?
Oh - THANK YOU for doing your best to stimulate the economy. After all, WE MUST EACH DO OUR PART! :patriot:

We have now bought four cars within the last 10 months. Hopefully it's stimulating the economy. :chuckle

The SHO for Supa is Cinnamon with two-tone black and tan interior. All the options except the ACC; didn't care for it on my '04 XLR so we passed on it for the SHO.

Ordered the Tauras SHO last night. Now I just have to hope Cubby is going to like her. Cubby has yet to drive one. Keep fingers crossed that he likes it. The dealer is telling me 6 to 8 weeks. Bro in law saying first of year. We shall see. She is on her way guys.

Congratulations!! Way to go Supa!

Kathy :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry