Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Taurus SHO

Woooooo- hooooooo! How fun for you, Mar! Now the antiicipation begins ..... I hope it is everything you are hoping for. :rocker:

I like the color scheme ... very chic!

I know you are going to love it ..... let us know what your bro-in-law says about being able to make it a Kodak moment ... THAT would be way cool.

Thank you everyone. Thanks Homegrown for remembering the stories.
Corndog she is cinnamon exterior and interior is two-tone black and tan.
I have talked to my bro-in-law about following her and taking pics. He said it is going to be hard to do. They have gotten very tough on the guys with time in there. If he can he'll try but I don't want him to do anything to jepordize his job. I will keep everyone updated on her progress. :patriot:

Marion:shedevil & Cubby,

Congrats on your purchase!!!

It will seem like it's taking forever for your new baby to arrive, although the wait will just make you appreciate her even more when she is finally born and delivered!

All the best!!

Floyd (BB)

Marion:shedevil & Cubby,

Congrats on your purchase!!!

It will seem like it's taking forever for your new baby to arrive, although the wait will just make you appreciate her even more when she is finally born and delivered!

All the best!!

Floyd (BB)
Thanks Floyd. Talked to my bro law again yesterday. He asked how long did the dealer tell you. I told him 8 weeks he chuckled and said I doubt it. That's alright. I can wait. :patriot:

Thanks Floyd. Talked to my bro law again yesterday. He asked how long did the dealer tell you. I told him 8 weeks he chuckled and said I doubt it. That's alright. I can wait. :patriot:

Maybe he can slip your order in nearer the top when no one is looking! :lol::lol:

Floyd (BB)

Congratulations, I know you will love her, the colors sound really cool. I hope you enjoy her as much as I am enjoying my new one. :):):)

Congrats Supa! It may only take 8 weeks mine did! 81/2 is what it took and they said 8 to 12 weeks! Sounds awesome!:)

I know I will post them today, my life is just a crazy one! :willy_nilly:

Yes, thank you Bruce for posting some of the pictures Kathy took. I'm sure there are many more :) Seeing them makes me feel less badly about not being able to be there.
I AGREE, SUPA. I would have loved for you to win the new Corvette.
But...we should see you in a new SHO pretty soon. :wave:
I don't know how long it will be for the SHO. Dealer said 8 weeks bro in law said longer. Wait and see. :D

I may just be thick. . .but what does SHO stand for?

Floyd (BB)

Woke up very early and was wide awake, remembered it was Sat, didn't have to go to work, but have plenty to do around here. Was crusin the net and saw that Marion had ordered her new SHO, back on Aug 31, dah....where have I been:dunno:..Congratulations....I know you will love it. It is so fun to get a new car.....I just love the excitement of driving something you really love....Every time I drive Zoey I am so glad I got her, you know what they say...."Life's to short to drive a boring car" so we don't.
Way to go Marion.....:)

The dealer called friday afternoon to tell us Supa's car has a VIN # and is being processed in the system. I'm trying to get the number so my brother-in-law can track it on the assembly line. She's gettting anxious for her new wheels. :)

I know the feeling!!!! It is so fun and the wait was stressful but so worth it. It could only be 2 weeks from now. That was all mine took once I got the Vin#.:chuckle
The dealer called friday afternoon to tell us Supa's car has a VIN # and is being processed in the system. I'm trying to get the number so my brother-in-law can track it on the assembly line. She's gettting anxious for her new wheels. :)

My brother-in-law called this morning after checking the computer schedule at the plant. The Vin shows the car being started on Oct. 5th. The way the plant is currently running, it takes 2-1/2 days to complete the car on the line and then inpection and testing. Delivery could take another 4-5 days; which doesn't make sense--we are only 58 miles from the plant!! Looks like she may have it by the fall drive to Madison!!!!:wave::wave:

I know the feeling!!!! It is so fun and the wait was stressful but so worth it. It could only be 2 weeks from now. That was all mine took once I got the Vin#.:chuckle

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom