Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The New WC - AKA Wives Club

Tiffany's Dad

If you would like to get caught up to speed, go to old forum news thread and read. Glad you and Missy Bling found us. We have missed you guys.

Ok, this hide and seek stuff is for the birds. I leave town for a few days and everyone takes there toys and leaves. Glad I found you all. Ruth Ann do your hands hurt from being slapped so hard?

Tiffany's Dad

Ha! Funny thing ... the only :buttslap:I got was the same one you got .... the next thing I know :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket: (That's one for each of us) ....

No warning (ticket?) ... judge or jury. The whole thing smacks of a behind the scene posse.

But, it all turned out for the best ...
I am happy here. :cool:

If you would like to get caught up to speed, go to old forum news thread and read. Glad you and Missy Bling found us. We have missed you guys.

Yea, don't go to the old forum...............one post in 36 hours and it's Jerry replying to a 24 hour old post. Yikes; stick a fork in it - it's done!:buttslap:

http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=_undefined You are breaking my heart here
11_1_212.gif

He started it and we finished it. I applaud you all:blinzel:
Yea, don't go to the old forum...............one post in 36 hours and it's Jerry replying to a 24 hour old post. Yikes; stick a fork in it - it's done!:buttslap:

One more makes the treck over to the new land. I guess I'm the leader of the pack since I was first to get banned. He banned me about a day short of me resigning. Boy this Jerry must be smart.
Ok, this hide and seek stuff is for the birds. I leave town for a few days and everyone takes there toys and leaves. Glad I found you all. Ruth Ann do your hands hurt from being slapped so hard?

Tiffany's Dad

Just checked the "old other site" 1 member online of the 5000 active members:laugh::laugh::laugh:Jerry will need therapy after responding to himself, :argue: no one else over there to talk to, but then again that's what he wanted.

Glad to see so many 'friends' joining us here. Just keeps getting better and better.

Just checked the "old other site" 1 member online of the 5000 active members:laugh::laugh::laugh:Jerry will need therapy after responding to himself, :argue: no one else over there to talk to, but then again that's what he wanted.

Glad to see so many 'friends' joining us here. Just keeps getting better and better.

Who wants to join the pool on when Allen will come over? He will pop in with a big ole used car saleman smile and a quick "can't we all just get along".

Sometime I'll have to post up the story of when Allen decided to butt in on one of the repairs our local dealer was doing on our 04 XLR. It was the turning point for me, the spot in time where I realized what a bonehead Allen really is - truly a legend in his own mind.:worship: Just ask him. :laugh:

Who wants to join the pool on when Allen will come over? He will pop in with a big ole used car saleman smile and a quick "can't we all just get along".

Sometime I'll have to post up the story of when Allen decided to butt in on one of the repairs our local dealer was doing on our 04 XLR. It was the turning point for me, the spot in time where I realized what a bonehead Allen really is - truly a legend in his own mind.:worship: Just ask him. :laugh:

If Allen does happen to make it over here, do you think he'll try getting people banned from here to? :dunno:

I use Novus #2 followed by Novus #1. If that doesn't due it then Novus #3 followed by 2 and 1. Haven't tried the Eastwood product but I bet it is good. Novus has been around for ages.

Kent,

That's exactly what I use on the Harley windshields with my low rpm buffer--works great!!

Don't know if will work on glass though.

Looking forward to meeting you in Sn Antonio next May. You and the professor did a great job on picking out the hotel. I'm sure you checked out the other places to go also--restaurants, bars etc:beerchug:

Happy Halloween!

0 0
^
O

Hope you all have a fun night .... too bad we couldn't party tonight together ... ohhhh, that would probably cause another hangover!​

I made Pit Crew

Bobo and Loloa's Mom I finally made PIT CREW. :wave::wave:
I must be on here way too much having way too much fun.

Marion, guess your not blonde, I wondered if I was stepping over the line with that one and would get banned again..........Yikes.
Allen has no clout with anyone especially Mark and I. Let him stay right where is. He can play chess with Jerry.
Got it BoBo good one :laugh::laugh::chuckle:laugh::laugh:
You are bad.

Marion, guess your not blonde, I wondered if I was stepping over the line with that one and would get banned again..........Yikes.
Allen has no clout with anyone especially Mark and I. Let him stay right where is. He can play chess with Jerry.

I don't think you have to worry about stepping over the line with this group. The uptights didn't follow.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom