Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Video: The Rare 2009 XLR V in Black Cherry

In the web site's XLR registry, overview/statistics section. It shows only four XLR's made in the Black Cherry color and none in the V models. Are we sure there's some 2009 Black cherry V's out there?

That's actually a pretty old video, from none other than Mr. XLR, Alan Kulbersh. I doubt they still have the car for sale. Plus it doesn't have the two tone interios, so I'm not interested!! The fight is on between sschooley and PJ!! :laugh::laugh:

Found this video while stumbling around the web.

Phillips: Special Presentation from Steve Foley Cadillac - YouTube

Enjoy!

Steve

ps. actively looking to buy this model (particularly with two tone interior) before Cubby finds one.

I don't think the registry shows every vehicle made. According to the Tech Center 'production' (I believe obtained from the factory), there wer 9 V's built for model year 2009 in Black Cherry. (Only one with the two-tone interior, which I am in search of.)

In the web site's XLR registry, overview/statistics section. It shows only four XLR's made in the Black Cherry color and none in the V models. Are we sure there's some 2009 Black cherry V's out there?

They must not want to sell to you, Schooley. I'm speaking with them about this right now. They are sending me info this morning. Do you want to buy a nice '06 Infrared V??

Cubby, see if they can send you an image of the window sticker!!!!! :blinzel:

Never know, Cubby. I might be interested in your "V". :dunno:

Tim

They must not want to sell to you, Schooley. I'm speaking with them about this right now. They are sending me info this morning. Do you want to buy a nice '06 Infrared V??

What is the "begging" price

No Response from Lund

Well it's been two days now and no response back from Lund Cadillac. Don't know what kind of game they are playing. :dunno:

For the time being, Scarlett-V is safe at home.

I have one.

2009 XLR-V Black Cherry with Cashmere interior. Has Black floor mats (factory issue) and black leather hand sewn dash but not the black seat inserts so I don't think it is the two tone interior.

2009 XLR-V Black Cherry.jpgXLR-V 2009 Black Cherry.jpg

Mine is the one on the left.
GizmoQ's car is on the right.

Just thought I'd let you know that there are a very few of the rare black cherry V's out there. This one has only 2000 miles on it and is essentially brand new. Still smells new and is spotless.

Got it about two months ago and have only put about 150 miles on it. Really enjoying it though.

Hope to get together with some other forum members when we can.

All the best to you.

I have one.

2009 XLR-V Black Cherry with Cashmere interior. Has Black floor mats (factory issue) and black leather hand sewn dash but not the black seat inserts so I don't think it is the two tone interior.

View attachment 3517View attachment 3518

Just thought I'd let you know that there are a very few of the rare black cherry V's out there. This one has only 2000 miles on it and is essentially brand new. Still smells new and is spotless.

Got it about two months ago and have only put about 150 miles on it. Really enjoying it though.

All the best to you.

Nice! Do you have it entered in the XLR Registry?

I have one.

View attachment 3517View attachment 3518

All the best to you.

Looks like you have 1 of 7 from this: https://www.xlr-net.com/specs/2009/2009production.html#.Uoj9pn-9KSM

Pretty neat!

Lund Cadillac - response

Well it's been two days now and no response back from Lund Cadillac. Don't know what kind of game they are playing. :dunno:

For the time being, Scarlett-V is safe at home.

I also called on this beauty when it first appeared. At the time, they had 2 "V'"'s on the showroom floor - a silver one with 11K miles and this one with ~38K miles. They guy I spoke with said the silver one had already been sold, but he would check and get back with me on the Black Cherry one, because the asking price was not coming up on his computer. He did call back, about an hour later and said that it was in the process of being sold, to an "out of state" buyer. Took my contact info for future reference and that was the end of it.

Lund will not advertise the prices on the internet, to get you to call - it worked. My guess, from talking to Lund in the past, was that this one was in the $75K range (asking). He would not tell me what it went for.

I wanted the car for two reasons - rare and my favorite color (on any car - dark metallic purple - I have had a couple). It is an investment either way...

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom