Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

I'm with ya on that! Daisy does not like the bad stuff!:( Be careful!:ugh:
You too buddy. Cubby decided he is going to drive Ginger home and I'm driving the Expedition. He said he would rather have me hit something in that than Ginger. :chuckle

I really am looking at coming your way when I retire! :)

You would love it here .... Marc already knows it .... he's been here.

Sun this morning and now a storm coming in from over the Pacific .... whooo-hoooo! Yesterday a gust over the ocean was 64mph ... wicked .... that's how it works here in the winter .... stuff comes in, hits hard and then moves on within hours .... weird.

Its been raining here in Arizona for the past three days. Today and tomorrow we are suppose get heavy rains with 20 to 30 inches of snow above 7000 ft. They have blizzard warnings out. Sorry to send you more bad weather but if you get this your way be sure your stocked up for the long haul. We are so happy we dont live in the midwest and have to go through this anymore.:(

Fred:wave::wave::wave:

Its been raining here in Arizona for the past three days. Today and tomorrow we are suppose get heavy rains with 20 to 30 inches of snow above 7000 ft. They have blizzard warnings out. Sorry to send you more bad weather but if you get this your way be sure your stocked up for the long haul. We are so happy we dont live in the midwest and have to go through this anymore.:(

I left out that we will at ground level be getting 80 to 85 mile per hour wind gust. Never have we had that here. That means if it is traveling your way it wont take long to get there.:ugh:

We did get our freezing rain as promised. It was a fun drive to work. Really the only bad spots was our drive way and our parking lot for work.

We just have a bit of rain and some fog. It seems to be all up North of Indy and your way Supa. Marc is traveling to Mishawaka, South Bend area and he said there was quite a few icy spots on the way. Everyone stay safe and warm. Hope this is a quick winter!!:rolleyes:

We did get our freezing rain as promised. It was a fun drive to work. Really the only bad spots was our drive way and our parking lot for work.

I know I love it there! I have been there a few times and I'm totally in love with SD! Do you have room for another????:chuckle
You would love it here .... Marc already knows it .... he's been here.

Sun this morning and now a storm coming in from over the Pacific .... whooo-hoooo! Yesterday a gust over the ocean was 64mph ... wicked .... that's how it works here in the winter .... stuff comes in, hits hard and then moves on within hours .... weird.

We just have a bit of rain and some fog. It seems to be all up North of Indy and your way Supa. Marc is traveling to Mishawaka, South Bend area and he said there was quite a few icy spots on the way. Everyone stay safe and warm. Hope this is a quick winter!!:rolleyes:
Not quick enough for me. At least Ginger is sitting in the garage. :D

I know I love it there! I have been there a few times and I'm totally in love with SD! Do you have room for another????:chuckle
Gee, I thought you were going to retire in Colorado. Our temps are in the 40's to the 60's and above during the day and the nights have been staying just around the freezing point. Winters like this I don't mind, only when it goes below freezing do I think of going south.:):):)

Gee, I thought you were going to retire in Colorado. Our temps are in the 40's to the 60's and above during the day and the nights have been staying just around the freezing point. Winters like this I don't mind, only when it goes below freezing do I think of going south.:):):)
Oh she doesn't know what she is doing. Marcs never going to retire so it isn't going to matter. Missy is just dreaming right now.

Missy ... yeah, lot's of room in San Diego and lot's of hot properties for sale ... like everywhere else!

Come one, come all!

Yeah, we are the source of the bad weather that is coming across the States .... it blows across SoCal really quick and then builds as it goes. I had to laugh because we are having a "storm" coming through right now and it blew over the rocker on the front porch .... that could make the news :pat: ... but seriously, any type of "weather" is newsworthy here because this city is so not built for it .... small drains cause street flooding, etc. Even for our inland location we only get 11" a year ....
The bad weather will be LA and north of that .... where the fires were - the rain could cause mudslides .... and of course the stretch of road that connects LA to northern CA ... on the I-5 called "The Grape Vine" has elevation as high of over 4,000'. When the snow hits that road, they close it and then the State is in a big mess because that is the interstate that the truckers use. There is nothing boring about California - we offer it all :lol: (in addition to high taxes) ....

Snow in the mountains today, 52 in Colorado Springs with a chance of rain. Wind will be coming in later in the day. My heart breaks for the people in California. All the mud slides and homes being destroyed.

This storm that came through Arizona last night dumped in some place's over 4 inches of rain and I have never experienced winds in the 80's here. They had all kinds of tornado watches out. Tornados in january. Global warming affecting the weather everywhere. We need to clean the world up and go green.:blinzel:

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Forecast for the day here is no more rain or freezing rain. :D I do think we are suppose to have more rain this weekend though. Ginger needs a bath. :willy_nilly:

This storm that came through Arizona last night dumped in some place's over 4 inches of rain and I have never experienced winds in the 80's here. They had all kinds of tornado watches out. Tornados in january. Global warming affecting the weather everywhere. We need to clean the world up and go green.:blinzel:

Fred:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Global Warning .... now there's a whole new thread and topic ....

The weather will keep coming your way for awhile Fred. We have junk coming in from out in the Pacific that is just UGLY. We've had showers already this morning and it seems like this stuff builds in intensity over the deserts and then just slams you guys.

I feel sorry for the tourists .... they show pictures of them down by the ocean ... the waves are so high that some of the piers are closed ... it's wet, rainy, windy .... streets flood until the drains can catch up ... For the first time in 12 years SeaWorld closed yesterday ... San Diego has had almost 2 inches of rain in 4 days ... that is huge for us. That's about a quarter of what they usually get in a year. And then the sun peeks in and out ... just weird weather.

Global Warming .... hmmmmph.

Global Warning .... now there's a whole new thread and topic ....

The weather will keep coming your way for awhile Fred. We have junk coming in from out in the Pacific that is just UGLY. We've had showers already this morning and it seems like this stuff builds in intensity over the deserts and then just slams you guys.

I feel sorry for the tourists .... they show pictures of them down by the ocean ... the waves are so high that some of the piers are closed ... it's wet, rainy, windy .... streets flood until the drains can catch up ... For the first time in 12 years SeaWorld closed yesterday ... San Diego has had almost 2 inches of rain in 4 days ... that is huge for us. That's about a quarter of what they usually get in a year. And then the sun peeks in and out ... just weird weather.

Global Warming .... hmmmmph.
We have another storm coming in today wow this is something else I was talking to people who have lived here their whole lives and never seen winds 80 MPH. :ugh:

Fred:wave:

Was 42 yesterday here in Montana... 34 today. Snow coming this evening. Here's what our CBS affiliate KTVQ weatherman says:
Sat_Rad_NW.jpg
BILLINGS- A monster Winter storm is moving into the region this morning and promises to stick around thru the weekend. Winter Storm Warnings are in effect for most of the state starting at noon today and running until Sunday evening. Heavy snowfall, strong winds and very dangerous travel are the headliners on this approaching weather event.
The first batch of snow already is lighting up the radar in Northern Wyoming and should be falling in Billings this morning. Look for two inches today and three more tonight. Billings could pick up 5-10" of snow by the time this system winds down and exits the region Sunday night. Many spots in Eastern Montana could end up with 8-14" of snow.
Click here to view Statewide Cameras

Travel conditions should be the most dangerous tomorrow as we expect strong winds wrapping around the system. Gusts of 45mph will create blowing and drifting snow and create near-blizzard like conditions. Continued windy on Sunday with additional snowfall in the forecast. Remember the Winter Survival Kit if you are hitting the roads this weekend. Enjoy the elements. Marc
Billings 31/22 Moisture Chance: Today: 100% Tonight: 100%
marc_120109.jpg

Winter Storm Warning in effect from noon today to midnight MST Sunday night...
chancesnow.gif
Today
Chance of snow in the morning...then snow in the afternoon. Snow accumulation around 2 inches. Highs in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.
nt_snow.gif
Tonight
Snow. Snow accumulation around 3 inches. Lows in the lower 20s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.
snow.gif
Saturday
Snow. Areas of blowing snow. Snow accumulation around 3 inches. Highs in the upper 20s. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent.

Friday
snow.gif

Snow
34° | 22°

Saturday
snow.gif

Snow
29° | 20°

Sunday
snow.gif

Snow
27° | 11°

Monday
partlycloudy.gif

Partly Cloudy
27° | 11°

Tuesday
chancesnow.gif

Chance of Snow
27° |

Here's our forecast:

50% chance of Showers
50% chance of Hail
50% chance of Sun
50% chance of Showers
50% chance of Wind
50% chance of Sun
50% chance of Showers
50% chance of Sun
50% chance of Cloudy
50% chance of Showers
50% chance of Sun
50% chance of Lightning/thunder
50% chance of Hot
50% chance of Showers
that's today's forecast .... lol

It has been changing every 20 minutes since last night .... C-R-A-Z-Y!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Lola looks like she's taken a mud bath. I leave when it's sunny and keep getting caught in the rain .... :rolleyes:

I think the Detail Guy pretty much has his work cut out for him tomorrow ... when it is supposed to be sunny all day .... Well, I will have to wait until tomorrow to see that happen. :squint:

We had a nice weekend here. Temps in the 30's or better. All the snow melted but now today temps are suppose to drop to 18 through the day and we are getting snow. Not suppose to get a big amount but still snow. Yuck!

We had a nice weekend here. Temps in the 30's or better. All the snow melted but now today temps are suppose to drop to 18 through the day and we are getting snow. Not suppose to get a big amount but still snow. Yuck!

Had a nice weekend here, too. Ended up with about 10" of snow on the ground. Business should be looking up this week!!!:blinzel::D:D

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom