Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

The Weather Channel

Had a nice weekend here, too. Ended up with about 10" of snow on the ground. Business should be looking up this week!!!:blinzel::D:D
Thank God we didn't get that. All we are suppose to get today is 1-2 inches. Makes driving a little crazy when the temps drop that low you know with freezing. Good to hear it will be a good week for you though. :D

I'm surprised this thread has been so quiet with all the snow falling here in the eastern half of the country. There were only a couple of inches of snow on the ground when I drove home last night at 7:00; I discovered at least a foot on the ground this morning when I went out to get the newspaper!

I hope everyone is safe, warm, and doing well!

I got a snapshot of Indiana last night - it's just hard to imagine that is so widespread - I don't know how you all in the MidWest get it reported locally, but our newscasters report that you are in blizzard condition. The worst in history. Is that true? You have wind with the snow?? Or rain with the snow? Or just cold with lots of snow?
But pictures always tell a story - and even though there was lots of snow in this one it was beautiful! Thanks Kathy!

We have a front coming in and it's cloudy today and getting a little rain now and then. Just enough to mess up the streets and get the cars dirty. :pat:

I'm surprised this thread has been so quiet with all the snow falling here in the eastern half of the country. There were only a couple of inches of snow on the ground when I drove home last night at 7:00; I discovered at least a foot on the ground this morning when I went out to get the newspaper!

I hope everyone is safe, warm, and doing well!

Here in Billings, MT we had what you are getting. We have about 20" or so on the level in my back yard. On my way home last night, it was snowing again, although we didn't accumulate much out of this one. Monday night is supposed to be -2, and slowly warming up during the week.

I thought we were in Global Warming

Northern Virginia here, 15 inches last night and its still coming down big time. They expect it to continue through 10 pm tonight, 2 foot is expected. Don't think the XLR is getting much exercise in the near future.

About a foot here. Here are some pics...

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

The snow looks so "peaceful" ... OMG ... that picture of the path to the XLR .... how funny! You're right ... I wouldn't want to try to maneuver it on those roads! Heck, it's raining now here and I am not even taking Lola out today ... she is staying home and The Truck is my new limousine and The Detail Guy is my driver... :rocker:

.... No, climate change.

View attachment 603
Well .. it's been a little wetter! :laugh:

Great picture ... I am loving seeing what it's like for you all. Is it what the news media is making it out to be out here??? Is that a blizzard? It looks so calm.

It's been raining for almost 2 hours and off and on all day .... Rain-Rain, Go Away!

Well .. it's been a little wetter! :laugh:

Great picture ... I am loving seeing what it's like for you all. Is it what the news media is making it out to be out here??? Is that a blizzard? It looks so calm.

It's been raining for almost 2 hours and off and on all day .... Rain-Rain, Go Away!
Beautiful day here today. RA please quit sending us rain I am sick of it we have it forcasted for the next 5 days.:ugh:

Fred:wave::wave::wave:

winter storm

Well, we got SNOW here in Indiana. Here are some shots of my front and back yards from this morning.

We were just far enough north to miss most of the storm. We got about 2" last night. Just enough to coat the roads. It's warming up enough to melt the snow on the streets today. We are expecting a major storm Sunday night or Monday with above normal accumulation--possibly 8-10". I guess we will wait and see. This winter has been pretty mild for us. Hope all you East coasters get through this storm alright.

Beautiful, George ... but how do you know it's your front yard .. ;)

Well Fred ... better you get 5 than us .... if we got 5 you would get 10. We have a rainbow out right now :rocker: ... sun's in... sun's out ..... rain.... sun's in ... sun's out .... rain ... Tired of this game.

We got about 7" of snow and a lot of wind yesterday. We spent the last few hours digging out. We got off easy compared to the folks on the East coast,it sure has been a rough winter season for them.We have more snow moving in next week.

Great pictures guys,thanks for posting.

Big snow storm for us Midwest people. Suppose to start tonight and not suppose to end till Wednesday morning. Oh boy. Here we go again. The news is saying for our area this is going to be the biggest snow storm yet for this season. We shall see.

In Washington DC they are giving some employees the day off to dig out ... tell Cubby. :lol:

I think you guys should be planning another quick trip to LV - you could use the break I think.

In Washington DC they are giving some employees the day off to dig out ... tell Cubby. :lol:

I think you guys should be planning another quick trip to LV - you could use the break I think.
I think your right. LOL. I don't know if Cubby would go to Vegas so soon.

I was talking to a friend the other day when he said the snow shut down Washington DC... I said, "Maybe it should snow there year around...":blinzel::blinzel::chuckle:chuckle

Doesn't really matter--they will still find a way to waste our tax dollars!!!!

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom