Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

This Could Happen to You!!

cubby558

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
'16 Z06, "06 XLR-V Infra Red-Sold, RII, RIII & RIV survivor, Mdwst Maurader
I was barely sitting down when I heard a voice from the other stall saying:
'Hi, how are you?'

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom but I don't know what got into me, so I answered, somewhat embarrassed,
'Doin' just fine!'

And the other person says:
'So what are you up to?'

What kind of question is that? At that point, I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
'Uhhh, I'm like you, just traveling!'

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can when I hear another question.

'Can I come over?'

Ok, this question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I tell them
'No.......I'm a little busy right now!!!'

Then I hear the person say nervously...

'Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the other stall who keeps answering all my questions.

:laugh::laugh::chuckle:chuckle:laugh::laugh:Funny

Da*n cell phones ..... I really had a very similar experience in the aisle of the grocery store .... A woman, long hair, on a Blue Tooth .... I actually answered her when I heard her say "Bye-bye!" ..... dumb, huh? I can't believe I just told you guys that ....:rolleyes: :naughty:

Da*n cell phones ..... I really had a very similar experience in the aisle of the grocery store .... A woman, long hair, on a Blue Tooth .... I actually answered her when I heard her say "Bye-bye!" ..... dumb, huh? I can't believe I just told you guys that ....:rolleyes: :naughty:

I'll bet there are more that wouldn't admit that that would... I'm glad you're one of the ones that does ;);)

I've had those types of things happen at work. Was in the stall one day when a woman came into the next stall and was talking away on her cell. When I flushed the toilet she said "You'll have to repeat what you just said - someone was rude and flushed the toilet in the stall next to me". I washed my hands and walked out - would never admit to someone that I was on the throne talking to them. (Course I'm the "token old person" where I work?:chuckle
Diane
:laugh::lol:

When I flushed the toilet she said "You'll have to repeat what you just said - someone was rude and flushed the toilet in the stall next to me".
:laugh::lol:

" Rude" yea right!!! I think I would have flushed every toilet in there!! After all,,, what is the reason we go into there for???? :willy_nilly:

" Rude" yea right!!! I think I would have flushed every toilet in there!! After all,,, what is the reason we go into there for???? :willy_nilly:
I was thinking the exact same thing. Had it been me I would of stayed right in that stall and just keep flushing until the person got done with the phone call or left.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Had it been me I would of stayed right in that stall and just keep flushing until the person got done with the phone call or left.

That's scarer!!! We're thinking alike!!!:laugh:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back