Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Help! Vanity plates

Stella

Seasoned Member
My XLR/V(s)
2004xlr
So I've been grinding the gears on a personal plate. I want something that everyone that reads understands no matter what. The only ones that I've come up with is WRKFRIT MYCADDY XLRATER or XLRATOR LEDFOOT
FRVALUS INPRESV. These are just a couple. I would like to see what you guys come up with or have. Let's see what you got. THANKS MUCH.:rocker:

We have a vintage Vet that reads I WZ N V S Steve always wanted a 67 Vet an was envious of anyone with one.

my XLR is XLR888S

We have a whole series of WAY KOOL plates :cool: WAY KUL, WAY KULST, WAY KULR, TU KUL (TU KUL has a double meaning, it is on my 57 Olds Wagon, I am also a '57 model', so together we are Tu Kul....or so I think!

Not related to your needs but to continue my story:
Our 68 Buick Special Deluxe (recently sold) is the 'poor cousin' of a Skylark, looks nearly identical but they were basic low option cars and unline the 2-door Skylark, they were 4 door models: its plates read: NOT A LARK

My son had a 'sleeper' type of Nova with vinyl roof, a real Granny looking car ...it read L84BINGO

My son has two pick ups, one extremely customized and lowered, lots of money spent: Y IM BROKE. He also has a daily driver sort of truck an big GM Diesel, jacked up, huge rims & tires, supercharged, cutomized, etc etc. The guys that work for him claim he must be really small (you know......) so he had to have a big truck to make up for it: he has a great sence of humour so he go the plates: COMPNS8T

Steve's 70 Rallye Olds, a one year, one colour only factory special order code was W45, that plate was taken so he chose double-U 45....UU45 but that one always needs explaining except to the Olds guys.

I thought you couldn't jump letters numbers letters. In I'll. I believe it's letters then numbers no switching. Two other XUSE ME, XUSEME2, ENVY ME, ENVYME2.

I thought you couldn't jump letters numbers letters. In I'll. I believe it's letters then numbers no switching. Two other XUSE ME, XUSEME2, ENVY ME, ENVYME2.

I am fairly sure the rules of customs plates vary from State to State, I know they do in Canadian provinces. You need to check with your DMV.

That's an Illinois rule - each state is different.

Quote:USA TOY2

Guess you got your plates before you read in the discussion section "u won't like this one bit"

So I've been grinding the gears on a personal plate. I want something that everyone that reads understands no matter what. The only ones that I've come up with is WRKFRIT MYCADDY XLRATER or XLRATOR LEDFOOT
FRVALUS INPRESV. These are just a couple. I would like to see what you guys come up with or have. Let's see what you got. THANKS MUCH.:rocker:

One I was saving for myself.... 12NV or 12ENV :D

Thanks for all the responses were getting there. REDY GO is a good one. :cool:

No sorry have been busy with everything else. when I do I'll let you all know promise it'll b good:cool:

Here's some good vanity plates also a site to see if available. I can't decide too many good ones.

vanity plate

my plate in cal says cadavet

Vanity Plate

Since your ride is Blue, how about "BIGBLU" ?

I seen mentioned in a post of BAT MBL wasn't available so how about CAD MBL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics