Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Welcome new members

Cadillac Tech

Seasoned Member
It great to see the new members that have joined us recently. Welcome to you all and I hope you enjoy your time here.

Bruce :wave:

It is good to see new members ...
This is a good forum - great information when you need it - and great members who like to get together with our cars.
Don't be shy to jump right in - that's how we all started!

Ruth Ann

Thank you Bruce for starting this thread. I have notice alot of new members. Please do not be afraid to post or start a new thread. We have all become good friends and we would love some more. So please post and say hello.:wave::D

Welcome

So happy to see you all found us. Welcome, feel free to join in with a great group of people. We have a number of people who have a vast wealth of knowledge concerning the XLR. We have Bruce, Cadillac Tech who has helped most us when we have Technical questions and problems. We have a site adminstrator that words are hard to express other than outstanding.We are an active group and hope you will join us when we travel with these beautiful cars. Colorado Springs 2010 ya all come!!!!:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Fred:patriot:

I agree. Welcome to all of the new members we've received recently.
Don't be shy and introduce yourselves! :blinzel:

Another MM?

I noticed our newest member is from IL. We may have another member for the MMs.

Welcome aboard!

Bruce :wave:

Our newest member is from CO, maybe he can join us next May.:wave:

Hello and Welcome to All

Bought my 2005 XLR in May and found this group. I guess I no longer technically qualify as a "new" member because somewhere along the line I recently graduated from junior member to member...THANKS

I'm thrilled with all the help and support I've seen, and welcome to those who are new; this is a great place for information and sharing info about a great car. And the people are not only Caddy savvy, but fun too.

Bought my 2005 XLR in May and found this group. I guess I no longer technically qualify as a "new" member because somewhere along the line I recently graduated from junior member to member...THANKS

I'm thrilled with all the help and support I've seen, and welcome to those who are new; this is a great place for information and sharing info about a great car. And the people are not only Caddy savvy, but fun too.

majik, speaking for the group, thank you for the kind words. I do think that this is a great group of people and I hope all of our new members can join in on the fun.:wave:

Thanks for all of the warm welcomes I've received since I joined the site a couple of weeks ago.

Hope to make it to one of the events sometime.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I have'nt really had a chance to get into the general discussion area much as i spend most of my time searching the Tech. section. Hope to be able to make it on one of the runs at some point. This seems like it would be a fun group to run with. :wave:

We love the increase of new members to our happy little family. Please don't be afriad to post. We love discussion and this is a fun crowd with different opinions. We would love it if the new members would join us in Colorado Springs in May. It is really nice to put faces with the names on here. Welcome to all of you. :wave:

I noticed our newest member is from Indiana. llong08 hopefully will be able to make it to some of our MM get togethers and Colorado Springs. :wave:

I noticed our newest member is from Indiana. llong08 hopefully will be able to make it to some of our MM get togethers and Colorado Springs. :wave:

llong is a customer of ours and he is on his 2nd XLR. He and his wife went with us to RIII in '08. He mentioned he would like to join us in CO next May. He has had a very colorful life, hopefully he will share some of his stories with us.

New member from CO

I noticed Sugars mom is from CO, hopefully her and her '09 V will join us next May.:wave:

I'm new to Cadillac, new to sports cars and the XLR. We recently purchased a certified 06. My wife has some health issues...Harley's won't work. The ride in the XLR convienced my wife that she had found her car. We live in north Florida...we'll enjoy the car year round. I like this site..folks seem knowledgable and fiendly. Maybe get to meet some of you one day....Mike

I'm new to Cadillac, new to sports cars and the XLR. We recently purchased a certified 06. My wife has some health issues...Harley's won't work. The ride in the XLR convienced my wife that she had found her car. We live in north Florida...we'll enjoy the car year round. I like this site..folks seem knowledgable and fiendly. Maybe get to meet some of you one day....Mike
Hello Mike,

Welcome to the XLR Net! :wave:

We're glad you found the car and the website - we certainly hope to see you and your wife... maybe at Petit LeMans in Atlanta?

Many others here (including myself) also have motorcycles as well as the XLR.

Enjoy the car and the website - we all do!!!!!! Post any questions and poke around to see what you can find. There's some interesting stuff in here and some very knowledgeable people!

Welcome to the site Mike. You will like it here. We are planning a trip to Co in 2010. Hopefully you will join us there. Glad to have you here. :wave:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom