Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fun Run to WI in July

Yes I have seen the passenger! Not bad! :lol:QUOTE=Little Woman;12570]He posted since you weren't coming he had a blonde passanger with him. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Just a couple of days away from seeing the Midwest Marauders in Wisconsin. Looking forward to seeing everyone! :wave:
I'll try to bring my cheesehead with me; it will be a great photo op in front of Lambeau Field! :chuckle

Kathy

Wish we lived closer so we could be with all of you. Wisconson will be beautiful this time of the year.:wave:

Fred

If you're bringing the cheesehead, then I'm bringing my Hester Jersey----and probably my Beretta so I don't get assaulted in Green Bay:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Just a couple of days away from seeing the Midwest Marauders in Wisconsin. Looking forward to seeing everyone! :wave:
I'll try to bring my cheesehead with me; it will be a great photo op in front of Lambeau Field! :chuckle

Kathy

If you're bringing the cheesehead, then I'm bringing my Hester Jersey----and probably my Beretta so I don't get assaulted in Green Bay:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Boy, we should be a good looking bunch!! :chuckle:chuckle

Kathy:)

I will be wearing colts "blue" to Green Bay. Go figure.:pat:

Do you own any other clothing color besides Blue? :chuckle

I'll loan you my cheese head; nothing like a 6' 4" cheese head...dressed in Colts Blue standing in front of Lambeau Field. What a great photo op :lol:

You boys are asking for trouble. You guys do know Packer fans don't you. I'm standing as far as possible away from you guys. Especially Cubby if he wears Bears jersey. :nono:

Wish we lived closer so we could be with all of you. Wisconson will be beautiful this time of the year.:wave:

Fred

It would be great if you guys lived closer, we'd love to have you two join us. :rocker:

The weather looks great for this weekend.

Quinn I believe our ETA wil be between 2:00-3:00. Our caravan will be
Marc & Mystery Guess. :chuckle
George
Kevin & Marion
:wave:
Can't wiat to see everyone.

We won't be arriving until late Thursday night.

I hope we can get all of our stuff in the car along with the things Kathy has picked up for Supa.:lol:

Bruce :rocker:

You should have Marc bring some of the stuff with him---since Missy Bling isn't coming, he'll have plenty of room--no coats or shoes in the way!!!:chuckle:laugh::lol::chuckle:laugh::lol:

I hope we can get all of our stuff in the car along with the things Kathy has picked up for Supa.:lol:

Bruce :rocker:

It's not all blue, so I don't know if he would allow it in his car.:lol: Luckily his new cooler we got him is blue.

Bruce :)

Cuby had a good idea Bruce, if you want me to bring some stuff let me know. My Valentine 1 just showed up at work. Yeh!!!

George may not be able to leave until about noon and I now have to make a stop in Lafayette early so I may be meeting you,Cuby, at your office about 10:00 or 10:30 your time if that is OK. George will have to catch up to us. My meeting is at 9:00 my time but shouldn't be long. Let me know if this works for you guys.

Bruce - If you will be at work tomorrow, I could pick up some of your overflow and take it up with me.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom