Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fun Run to WI in July

Julia is choosing going to a Dave Mathews concert with her new boyfriend over us. :love: :dunno: They may try to join up with us at some point, but I don't think the schedules will match up.

But Hannah is still coming with her boyfriend, David (he's a car guy). They're both over 21, so we won't be corrupting them. I told her she would have to drive one of our cars -either the vette or the xlr - we didn't want no stinkin' yellow VWs in our parade. :chuckle She seemed OK with that. :D
Can't wait to see you all at:bar00:
~C

Tell Julia aka Barbie we are going to miss her. We still get to corrupt Hannah. :chuckle 9 Days.

7 days before we :partyand corrupt Hannah. Quinn you know by the end of the trip Hannah will have a name too. :D

You mean in addition to Hannah Banana and Hannah Montana? Well, we'll just have to see how she behaves...that may suggest a new name. :D

You mean in addition to Hannah Banana and Hannah Montana? Well, we'll just have to see how she behaves...that may suggest a new name. :D
It always does. That is how a majority of us have come up with the extra names. :D:blinzel:

Now that she is all grown up, I'm sure she would love to get rid of those two names.:lol:

Kathy got her Green Bay,WI visitors guide today and she is has found more fun places for us to visit...we'll need a lot more time.

Bruce :wave:

What if we're not big cheese lovers--is there other stuff to do!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kathy got her Green Bay,WI visitors guide today and she is has found more fun places for us to visit...we'll need a lot more time.

Bruce :wave:

6 days :D:party

Oh geez, Marty's for me ... :drool: - crab .... :rocker:

Wish we were with you guys .... y'all KNOW that.

Have a great time ... hoist one for us. :love:

The time is near, and the weather looks great! NO CHANCE of precipitation!

Thursday
Jul 16
30.gif
Partly Cloudy Hi: 77° Lo: 52°
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 52F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 6
0%

Friday
Jul 17
30.gif
Partly Cloudy Hi: 76° Lo: 50°
Partly Cloudy. High 76F and low 50F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
0%

Saturday
Jul 18
30.gif
Partly Cloudy Hi: 77° Lo: 55°
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 55F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
0%

Sunday
Jul 19
28.gif
Mostly Cloudy Hi: 79° Lo: 56°
Mostly Cloudy. High 79F and low 56F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
0%

Looks like it will be beer drinking weather!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

The time is near, and the weather looks great! NO CHANCE of precipitation!

Thursday
Jul 16
30.gif
Partly Cloudy Hi: 77° Lo: 52°
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 52F. Winds NW at 8 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: 6
0%

Friday
Jul 17
30.gif
Partly Cloudy Hi: 76° Lo: 50°
Partly Cloudy. High 76F and low 50F. Winds NW at 5 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
0%

Saturday
Jul 18
30.gif
Partly Cloudy Hi: 77° Lo: 55°
Partly Cloudy. High 77F and low 55F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
0%

Sunday
Jul 19
28.gif
Mostly Cloudy Hi: 79° Lo: 56°
Mostly Cloudy. High 79F and low 56F. Winds SW at 7 mph. Air Quality: NA, UV Index: NA
0%

I can go for that. Isn't Milwaukee home of Miller Lite? Should be some fresh beer. Since Kris can't come with me I am bringing along another female blonde friend. I think you all will enjoy her.:dunno::chuckle:reddevil:confused:

I can go for that. Isn't Milwaukee home of Miller Lite? Should be some fresh beer. Since Kris can't come with me I am bringing along another female blonde friend. I think you all will enjoy her.:dunno::chuckle:reddevil:confused:
I can only imagine what you are bringing. :chuckle:chuckle

Do you have to blow her up first? :lol:

ETA's

What time are you all planning on getting to the hotel in West Bend on Thursday? We need to be there ahead of you to roll out the Welcome [Beer]Wagon!:beerchug:

What time are you all planning on getting to the hotel in West Bend on Thursday? We need to be there ahead of you to roll out the Welcome [Beer]Wagon!:beerchug:
I'm waiting to her from Marc on what time he is starting out and when we are going to meet up with him. Then I can give you an ETA. Marc is blowing up his doll right now so he can't give me an answer. :laugh::laugh:

Marc wants you to call the office so he can talk to you about the trip. (317)-783-2640:D

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom