Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Fun Run to WI in July

I spoke with Quinn today and we were trying to decide what you guys wanted to do and on what days. Take a look @ the link on post #60 to get an idea of what is going on @ the track that weekend. We will probably be at the track just one day, so see if any of the days look good to you.

Do you want to take a nice drive to Green Bay?

We could stop @ the H-D Museum on the way home on Sunday. So many choices.

Bruce :wave:

I spoke with Quinn today and we were trying to decide what you guys wanted to do and on what days. Take a look @ the link on post #60 to get an idea of what is going on @ the track that weekend. We will probably be at the track just one day, so see if any of the days look good to you.

I would like to take a drive to Green Bay and I would like to go to the HD Museum. So many choices so little time. I will look at Post#60 today. 14 Days.:cool:

Bruce I looked at post 60 clicked on there and looked at it. I can't make heads or tails out of it. :willy_nilly:Having a blonde moment. It doesn't matter to me what day we go to the track. What time will you guys get there on Friday?

Here is the tenatative plan for the weekend guys. If there is any other thoughts or objections speak now or forever hold your peace. :chuckle
Friday drive to Milwauke meet Bruce and Kathy go to HD Museum.
Saturday we will be race day.

If there is any objections please post. Please post and give your opinion.
Thank You
Supa:wave:

I was actually thinking we could meet Bruce and Kathy in Milw. on Friday and see the HD museum then and whatever else you guys are interested in in Milwaukee. Get that out of the way. Or go to Milw. Sunday morning on the way home for you guys. I think I'd rather do the track on Saturday. What about Green Bay? is that off the schedule?

~C

I was actually thinking we could meet Bruce and Kathy in Milw. on Friday and see the HD museum then and whatever else you guys are interested in in Milwaukee. Get that out of the way. Or go to Milw. Sunday morning on the way home for you guys. I think I'd rather do the track on Saturday. What about Green Bay? is that off the schedule?

~C
Okay I will change the other post to reflect that. Will we have time for Green Bay? Which day will be good to go to Green Bay? Thank you Cathy.
Others speak up.
:D

~C

Cathy, that sounds like it should work. I don't think we will have time to see Green Bay, this time anyway.

Dale and Mary are you going to join us? We would love to see you.

Bruce

~C
Sounds like we have a plan going now. Quinn I hope your state is ready for us. :chuckle 13 days to go.

Sounds like we have a plan going now. Quinn I hope your state is ready for us. :chuckle 13 days to go.

Actually, I'm not sure if ANY state is ready for you guys, after meeting you in SA!!!:naughty::chuckle:chuckle:naughty: But, I wish Cindy & I could make it out... sounds like FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

Yeah! I talked Bruce and Kathy into 'driving all nite' and coming up after work on Thursday. Hey - they gain an hour when they come this way, so quit whining! They'll be checking into the hotel about the time we have our 2nd-to-the-last beer ;)

Jeanie - please come! Unless you're afraid DD will steal your car.

I have been thinking about the plan (finally...sorry it's taken so long, but we've been a little distracted). I'd like to suggest that we actually do go to Green Bay this time - see the map link. That way, we'll get the northern route out of the way, and the next time you come, we can do the southern attractions of Milwaukee and Madison - and even AVOCA!

We could go to Green Bay on Friday and see Lambeau and these other attractions. Here's a link to a map I think might work. It'll let you see some coastline, too.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=113675424096933242385.00046dcd61cbbec2ce36f&ll=44.150681,-87.804108&spn=0.651311,0.937958&z=10

http://www.lambeaufield.com/

http://www.brettfavresteakhouse.com/steakhouse/index.html
Dinner's probably out of our budget but we should stop for a drink and some appetizers or something (before the GB fans burn it down when he puts on Vikings purple).

http://www.baybeachwildlife.com/?page_id=2&parent_page_id=1

http://www.nationalrrmuseum.org/en-us/default.aspx

Then we could do Elkhart on Saturday and just hang out and kind of rest for the day - no driving. We could hit the HD Museum on Sunday (it's open from 9am - 6pm) on your way home.

What do you think? The route to GB along either coast is nice. Of course it all depends on the weather - if Friday is nicer weather, then we could do the track that day.

All this can be discussed at the Riverside Brewery in WB (they serve dinner until 9). Let me know when you are all planning on getting into town on Thursday and we will be sure to be there to meet up with you.

Rich - did you decide on the ferry?

Cathy

Cathy good job on talking Bruce and Kathy in driving in on Thursday.
Bruce and Kathy you know us we will be waiting with a beer in hand.:chuckle We will probably still be sitting with our cars at the entrance with Phil D open.:laugh::laugh:
Cathy what ever you have planned for us is fine with me. Your state your the guide on this trip. :worship:

12 days to go.

Julia AKA Barbie and Hannah-Thursday
Quinn and DD-Thursday
Tiffany's Dad-Thursday
Cubby and Supa Freak-Thursday
Cadillac Tech and Photo Girl-Thursday
Homegrown-Thursday
Corn Dog-Thursday
Photo Mom?
Bob & Paula?

We will be there late on Thursday night the 16th. We would enjoy visiting Green Bay/Lambeau Field. It looks like a great drive. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for us. No matter what we end up doing I know we will have a good time.:rocker:

Bruce :patriot:

We just purchased a new "Toffolo" blue, round, collapsible party cooler! :party

You can never have enough coolers when the MMs get together! :lol:

Kathy

Kathy
That's the truth. :D 11 days:D

Kathy

What does the cooler look like and where did you get it? Thinking I may need one of those. :D We can never have too many coolers for the MMs.

She is out picking up one for you and one for Marc. It says it will hold 75 cans,that might be enough for you and Cubby. The official cooler of the MMs. You're going to love it!

She is out picking up one for you and one for Marc. It says it will hold 75 cans,that might be enough for you and Cubby. The official cooler of the MMs. You're going to love it!

I can't wait to see if it can hold that much. That should be enough for me. I don't know what Cubby is going to do. :chuckle 10 Days.:cool:

Julia is choosing going to a Dave Mathews concert with her new boyfriend over us. :love: :dunno: They may try to join up with us at some point, but I don't think the schedules will match up.

But Hannah is still coming with her boyfriend, David (he's a car guy). They're both over 21, so we won't be corrupting them. I told her she would have to drive one of our cars -either the vette or the xlr - we didn't want no stinkin' yellow VWs in our parade. :chuckle She seemed OK with that. :D
Can't wait to see you all at:bar00:
~C

Julia is choosing going to a Dave Mathews concert with her new boyfriend over us. :love: :dunno: They may try to join up with us at some point, but I don't think the schedules will match up.

But Hannah is still coming with her boyfriend, David (he's a car guy). They're both over 21, so we won't be corrupting them. I told her she would have to drive one of our cars -either the vette or the xlr - we didn't want no stinkin' yellow VWs in our parade. :chuckle She seemed OK with that. :D
Can't wait to see you all at:bar00:
~C

Tell Julia we will miss her. I think she is afraid to have us meet her new boyfriend.:lol:

Bruce :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back