Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Quote of the Day

We're here for a good time not a long time!

There's another good idea for a new thread, but it has to be agreed only one per day and spend the day commenting/correcting on the quote; or just relating to it.

Quote of the Day 11/19/2010

If you're not living life on the EDGE -- You're taking up too much space!

30 years ago yes, now I'm going to take up all the space I want:)

And time... probably why my car is always dustiest on our drives. PJ's nickname is 5AM and that's the only 5AM I'll ever see, I have enough trouble day to day seeing 9AM.

Here is my quote for the day.

I thought he had money!

Loved this one from Dennis Green, ex-Arizona Cardinals head coach; after losing a come from behind game to the 2006 Chicago Bears. Sixth biggest comeback in history!! (said during the post game interview--tyraid) Video attached.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFeONtTintw

'The Bears are who we thought they were'

This guy was ahead of his time....or should I say timeless.... Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself. Mark Twain
US humorist, novelist, short story author, & wit (1835 - 1910)

Here is my quote for the day.

I thought he had money!

Amen to that - It took me quite a while to figure out that wad of cash Doris carried around was a $100 bill wrapped around a Saks catalog....... that and she always wore skirts on our dates. Short skirts should be outlawed. Many a bachelor's life has ended on a short skirt's hemline. :reddevil

What I tell our customers....

If we don't have it....you don't need it! :D

When in doubt I just ask for anything wet that will burn.......as in light it with a match !

Good liquor should be able to fuel your car in an emergency; and it would take quite an emergency to pour good liquor into a gas tank !

Eminent danger of thermo-nuclear war comes to mind, or getting Doris to the next shoe sale at Saks = not sure which is the bigger emergency.

Years ago when I was in Montana I purchased a bottle of Everclear. I am sure it could be used to fuel the space shuttle.

Ah yes... Everclear. Pure alcohol, I have a recipe for liquid apple pie using Everclear... you can't tell it has alcohol in it until you try to stand up!!!
If I remember that long, I'll try to bring some to BG. Or, maybe somebody could remind me as it comes closer??

You can’t do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its breadth and depth.

I'll drink to that!!!! :drink:

I may be bad but I am perfectly good at it. :D

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us ~ Joseph Campbell ..:dance:

I may be bad but I am perfectly good at it. :D

Doris says I am an a$$hole; I prefer to think of myself as being perfect.

Put them together and you have a closer picture of me:

The Perfect A$$hole !! :laugh:

I can live with that, when I was a cop being an a$$hole helped keep me alive. :cool:

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom