Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Daily Chat

Thank you Bruce and Kathy got calendars today and disc. Cubby and I were laughing looking through everything. Thank you!:D

Well, I have finally finished going through all of those pictures - how very, very cool ... and now I want to change my mind ..... a great motto for the MM's could also be an MM either Millions of Memories, or Miles of Memories - because you guys have both ... :love:

Thank you B&K

What a beautiful collection of images and the opportunity to re live so many wonderful, fun times and places. Thank you B&K for the care package

Bob & Paula

What a beautiful collection of images and the opportunity to re live so many wonderful, fun times and places. Thank you B&K for the care package

Bob & Paula

Well, I have finally finished going through all of those pictures - how very, very cool ... and now I want to change my mind ..... a great motto for the MM's could also be an MM either Millions of Memories, or Miles of Memories - because you guys have both ... :love:

Thank you Bruce and Kathy got calendars today and disc. Cubby and I were laughing looking through everything. Thank you!:D

We're very happy to read that you guys are enjoying your calenders & DVDs. It's always fun going through the pictures and picking just the right ones for each calender. Your friendships are very importatnt to us.:wave:

OK,,,, It is now time for one of those secret meetings (that was talked about sooo badly before)... But this one must be with out Bruce & Kathy,,,,, SOOOO,,, that we ALL can talk about what we're going to do to surprise THEM with something?!?! Thanks for the calendar & DVD!!!!

I still remember meeting them for the first time in Bowling Green,,,,,,, last day of RII, with my son, hotel room phone rings,,,, Kathy: Your going for a drive,,,,,,,, WHAT A DRIVE!!!!

You two are the greatest!!!

Chad

OK,,,, It is now time for one of those secret meetings (that was talked about sooo badly before)... But this one must be with out Bruce & Kathy,,,,, SOOOO,,, that we ALL can talk about what we're going to do to surprise THEM with something?!?! Thanks for the calendar & DVD!!!!

I still remember meeting them for the first time in Bowling Green,,,,,,, last day of RII, with my son, hotel room phone rings,,,, Kathy: Your going for a drive,,,,,,,, WHAT A DRIVE!!!!

You two are the greatest!!!

Chad

Maybe we should have a "How I Met Kathy & Bruce" thread ... :love:

Secret Meetings .... shheeeesh. You're funny, Chad. I remember the first time I saw you and your son ..... under the tree in the parking lot ... couldn't wipe that smile off Jedi's face .... he wore it the entire trip.

We're here for a good time not a long time!

There's another good idea for a new thread, but it has to be agreed only one per day and spend the day commenting/correcting on the quote; or just relating to it.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom