Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

XLR 2013 Homecoming DVD

There are no more. They found those @ the plant. Maybe you can sweet talk one of the other XLR owners out of theirs...good luck.:wave:

Thanks Mike & Amy!

I got a nice package of DVDs & sleeves today from Mike & Amy! Thanks so much guys, very thoughtful.:wave:

I got a nice package of DVDs & sleeves today from Mike & Amy! Thanks so much guys, very thoughtful.:wave:

Glad you got them, just a really small thank you from us! You guys do such an awesome job putting the pictures & music together on the DVD's you make. :rocker: Hope the DVD's work well - didn't have Sony at the office supply store I went to :)confused:), but I thought Memorex would be ok.

There are no more. They found those @ the plant. Maybe you can sweet talk one of the other XLR owners out of theirs...good luck.:wave:

Nah don't want to take some one else's little treasurer from them!
Thanks again Bruce for all you do to make these little things into Hugh memories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

The first batch that was mailed out on Monday should be showing up for some of you today.:wave:

Dan,

PM me your address and I'll send you the one I have. Can't think of anywhere to put it, so I'll let you have it. You must be making Wendy some earrings!!:lol::lol:

Nah don't want to take some one else's little treasurer from them!
Thanks again Bruce for all you do to make these little things into Hugh memories!

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Dan,

PM me your address and I'll send you the one I have. Can't think of anywhere to put it, so I'll let you have it. You must be making Wendy some earrings!!:lol::lol:

They were made to be used as a jacket zipper pull.

Dan,

Hey thanks Cubby I lost mine to my 13 year old grand daughter she just loves Roxy & loves going to car shows with me!
How do say No!
I'll Pm you my address!
Thx Again Cubby

Dan & Wendy
" 05 GRAND DADDY"

Got ours -- thanks! -- gonna be cold this weekend, might build a fire & watch!

We received our copy today as well.

I have had a brief look at it and it would appear that Bruce & Kathy have done another fabulous job!

Thanks very much for all your hard work.

Bruce and Kathy you have out done yourselves once again. I just got done looking at my DVD and enjoyed it. My only complaint is that there were WAY TOO MANY pictures of Steve. Ok, I only counted 4-6 but in my opinion that is WAY TOO MANY. Thank you both for a great job.

Dave, really glad you enjoyed the DVD. I have said it before, we are lucky to have Kathy there taking pictures. She takes so many pictures that most people wouldn't even think of getting. I still don't know how she got the ones while she was driving.:dunno: After the car show on Saturday, she was @ the plant for almost 2hrs getting pictures, but I think it was worth it.

I'm sorry about the pictures of Schooley. :)

Bruce and Kathy you have out done yourselves once again. I just got done looking at my DVD and enjoyed it. My only complaint is that there were WAY TOO MANY pictures of Steve. Ok, I only counted 4-6 but in my opinion that is WAY TOO MANY. Thank you both for a great job.

I thought I was the only one that noticed that! Got mine today. Great job and thanks a million.

Received our DVD, Thanks Bruce & Kathy!! Haven't had time to watch it yet. Playing with the CTS-V in the garage. Getting it ready for its winter nap! :(

Hey Bruce,

Received your DVD this week - thank you SOOOO much. You and Kathy are just TOO GOOD to us. Hoping to watch it tomorrow evening.

I say it again and again ... THANKS FOR ALL YOU TWO DO for this group!

Dave & Devin

GOOD TIMES

Bruce & Kathy,

Amy & I watched the DVD tonight and we are so fortunate we were able to participate in the XLR Homecoming event.
It was Good Times!!! :rocker:

Thank you so much for putting together the DVD. :wave:

Glad to hear that you guys are getting your DVDs. I have a few more to mail out next week.

Crimson Pearl, thanks for the stamps!

The DVD is also available to those of you that could not make the trip to Bowling Green. Just send me your address.:wave:
Bruce, I received a DVD and dash plaques today. Looking at the pictures makes me really regret missing the homecoming even more. Couldn't believe how many XLRs you had there and all of the colors!

Thanks to you and Kathy for thinking of us.

Steven & Diane

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back