Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

Do you see XLRs??

8a7e7fdbdc95508bea545c6f51e37dfd.jpg

Las Vegas

I just ran down to my dealership. Saw what my sales guy was saying the other day. Boy this is a super clean supercharged v. It's black on black the dealership replaced the tires. Will have it on the sales floor this afternoon or early tomorrow.
bf9c162015dc09aadd339d4b680b97db.jpg
a56be9d82ecd4782ca6c822db0416836.jpg
6ae55a2f4f4b9e00d60442d363ce2a64.jpg
b295df6cf7f0c57bbeccfce2eec28619.jpg
contact Jeff Nelson personally at (904) 654-5001. He works at the dealership where this beauty is.
Boy if I only had the room in my stable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05-V 4 sale at dealers

Any idea what dealer is asking for this black beauty?
I just ran down to my dealership. Saw what my sales guy was saying the other day. Boy this is a super clean supercharged v. It's black on black the dealership replaced the tires. Will have it on the sales floor this afternoon or early tomorrow.
bf9c162015dc09aadd339d4b680b97db.jpg
a56be9d82ecd4782ca6c822db0416836.jpg
6ae55a2f4f4b9e00d60442d363ce2a64.jpg
b295df6cf7f0c57bbeccfce2eec28619.jpg
contact Jeff Nelson personally at (904) 654-5001. He works at the dealership where this beauty is.
Boy if I only had the room in my stable.

Any idea what dealer is asking for this black beauty?

The website says $44,991 or just under $45
Just mention you heard it from the red Xlr guy. He could give u a better deal

Last edited:
40ed567a230d7c0702ebcfabd2aad474.jpg

This XLR really surprised me. It was parked six rows away from were I was parked.

Silly camera didn't want too act right. The picture is out of focus.
e6dc62845c0ac24d706906b6672a40ef.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday, heading north out of North Port Florida on US 41/Tamiami, a car caught my eye that I assumed was some Toyota or what ever as it was black with some wide bright green graphic stripes on it.

I was headed south and just got a quick glimpse of it at first (due to a truck ahead of it in the nearer lane) but as it went by I had a clear view and I realized it was a black XLR. Not sure if it was jazzed up for racing (that was my impression of the colour scheme) or if it was just done to the owners liking?

Gizmo, do you know of a black XLR in your racing circuit?

I actually see quite a few different XLR's in this area of Florida but they all seem to be going in the opposite direction to me. I never manage to see them parked anywhere I can stop to chat.

Seen that same XLR today. There is a cruise night on Dearborn St in Englewood FL the first Saturday of the month. I was dusting off my Acadian wagon and looked up and there he was. I scooped my camera out of my pocket and scooted out to the front of my car: by then he was up the road and I got this photo. He never turned around and came back down Dearborn St or I would have stopped him to chat. Anyway, I know I was not 'seeing things'. It has V16 on the tail & I believe is has a badge Bad Ass Edition.....:)
Here is also a picture of our wagon: with Steve in the background with his feet up - relaxing!

Attachments

• DSCN0966.jpg
    DSCN0966.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 285
  • DSCN0981c.jpg
    DSCN0981c.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 242
Seen that same XLR today. There is a cruise night on Dearborn St in Englewood FL the first Saturday of the month. I was dusting off my Acadian wagon and looked up and there he was. I scooped my camera out of my pocket and scooted out to the front of my car: by then he was up the road and I got this photo. He never turned around and came back down Dearborn St or I would have stopped him to chat. Anyway, I know I was not 'seeing things'. It has V16 on the tail & I believe is has a badge Bad Ass Edition.....:)
Here is also a picture of our wagon: with Steve in the background with his feet up - relaxing!

I wonder if he believes it has a V-16 or if he is just a chronic liar/poser?

Am I seeing this XLR picture right it looks like the back bumper is flat black or sprayed with undercoating??

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

I don't know. It looks like the whole top section of the car is green and the lower section is black.

Yep. And is that a wing too!?

I'm curious now to see more pics. Sometimes the most undesirable things can be entertaining.

I don't know. It looks like the whole top section of the car is green and the lower section is black.

I thought it was red (only because I'm partly. color blind with red/greens especially on cars Lol) anyways Wendy told me it was defiantly GREEN!

Dan & Wendy
"05 GRAND DADDY"

I wonder if he believes it has a V-16 or if he is just a chronic liar/poser?

Probably on to something Phrede ;).

It has green stripes running down both sides, plus the hood has some stripes but I don't remember exactly as I was trying to make my camera wake up and catch up to him but he was moving too quickly for this old broad. From the quick look I got at it, it actually looked pretty good from the front: not something I would do - but to each his own. The trunk is all green (I believe) except for the wing which is obviously required as Cadillac did not do enough wind tunnel testing :thumbsup As for the V16....we all have them: 16 Valves?!?

If I ever manage to see it again I will do my best to get more photos and possibly see if I can talk to him and ask to tell me about his car.

Probably on to something Phrede ;).

It has green stripes running down both sides, plus the hood has some stripes but I don't remember exactly as I was trying to make my camera wake up and catch up to him but he was moving too quickly for this old broad. From the quick look I got at it, it actually looked pretty good from the front: not something I would do - but to each his own. The trunk is all green (I believe) except for the wing which is obviously required as Cadillac did not do enough wind tunnel testing :thumbsup As for the V16....we all have them: 16 Valves?!?

If I ever manage to see it again I will do my best to get more photos and possibly see if I can talk to him and ask to tell me about his car.

Ummm, mine has 32 valves :)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back