Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

04 XLR to be PARTED OUT.. Send me your request

door sills visor

Are the "XLR" sill plates (inserts) in good condition, if so are they available and what would the price be? Also need drivers side sun visor, both door courtesy light lenses. Is the roof panel available? Thanks in advance.

The door sills are in excellent condition. Not sure if I can get them off without bending them because they are held in place with 2 sided tape from what I can tell. 50 dollars each if I can get them off. the visor is also in very nice condition. 125.00 for the visor. I will not split up the door panels. I would much rather sell them complete. all of the top parts are available. which part do you need?

Looking

Do you still have the Left Tailight?

Also looking for the Rearview Mirror, mine is falling down and cannot be fixed.

Finally, did your XLR get the Analog to Digital OnStar Upgrade?

Thanks! (Sorry for your loss)

The door sills are in excellent condition. Not sure if I can get them off without bending them because they are held in place with 2 sided tape from what I can tell. 50 dollars each if I can get them off. the visor is also in very nice condition. 125.00 for the visor. I will not split up the door panels. I would much rather sell them complete. all of the top parts are available. which part do you need?

Definitely interested in the drivers side sun visor and the the door sill inserts (if you feel like attempting to remove them) and I am interested in the top outer roof skin/panel. :cool:

Visor drivers side

Definitely interested in the drivers side sun visor and the the door sill inserts (if you feel like attempting to remove them) and I am interested in the top outer roof skin/panel. :cool:

Sun visor is not a problem then, I can take you some pictures of it and text them to you viva cell phone if you like. I will need you to contact me at 205-365-7223 and we will arrange to make this happen. I have looked at the sill plates again and see no way of removing them without destroying something. I would prefer at this time to keep the roof complete. Sorry.

Dale Sale

rear view mirror

Do you still have the Left Tailight?

Also looking for the Rearview Mirror, mine is falling down and cannot be fixed.

Finally, did your XLR get the Analog to Digital OnStar Upgrade?

Thanks! (Sorry for your loss)

Looks like the mirror is in excellent condition. 175.00 for the mirror including freight. This car has not been on the road for over 3 years and I would doubt that there has been any updates on the Analog. Both tail lights are gone.

niterior bezels

Dale I emailed you but the trim bezels that go around the radio and then down to the shifter and cup holders I would be very interested in Thanks in advance Curt

Console Parts???

Hi Dale,
Good afternoon. Just another day in Paradise. Do you have any console parts? I am in need of a few and may need a few other parts. Thanks, Fred
If you have the time please call me at 573-552-2901. Thanks

Last edited:
View attachment 6592Parting out the Parts Car that I had for my 04. Was hit hard in the front right. pretty much the lights, bumper, grills, hood etc... are pretty much destroyed. car had 41 k miles on it. I will get some pics up soon. I don't really know what the parts are worth, but prices will be reasonable. How can I help you? please let me know, contact me here or at 205-365-7223. Dale..... BOTH TAIL LAMPS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

View attachment 6593
r

need left spray nozzle cover on bumper (drivers side)

top pump and module

Parts for the convertible top. The hydraulic pump and the top control module?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good luck on the parts you need, I paid almost 5000 for this car just to get those 2 parts. these are bad.

Center Console Parts???

Hi,
Good morning. Just a great day in Paradise. Is the interior color Shale? If so, do you still have the center console? Thanks, Fred

XLR Parts from Dale

Hi All,
Good afternoon. What a wonderful day in Paradise. A little Good feedback on Dale. I called him and ordered the steering wheel. It arrived is just a few days and was just as he described. A great guy to work with and I will order from him again for sure. Thanks Dale.....
Fred

Hi,
Good morning. Just a great day in Paradise. Is the interior color Shale? If so, do you still have the center console? Thanks, Fred

Seems people have several names for the interior. I would call it a light gray and some may call it shale. the upper finish panel is sold but the rest of the console it there

PARTS

View attachment 6592Parting out the Parts Car that I had for my 04. Was hit hard in the front right. pretty much the lights, bumper, grills, hood etc... are pretty much destroyed. car had 41 k miles on it. I will get some pics up soon. I don't really know what the parts are worth, but prices will be reasonable. How can I help you? please let me know, contact me here or at 205-365-7223. Dale..... BOTH TAIL LAMPS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

View attachment 6593
HOW ABOUT THE REAR SPRING PADS?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry