Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

04 XLR to be PARTED OUT.. Send me your request

rear spring pads

HOW ABOUT THE REAR SPRING PADS?

if your talking about the rubber pads for the transverse spring I would rather not separate this from the spring itself. Can you not find them and are they not the same as a corvette?

Parting out the Parts Car that I had for my 04. Was hit hard in the front right. pretty much the lights, bumper, grills, hood etc... are pretty much destroyed. car had 41 k miles on it. I will get some pics up soon. I don't really know what the parts are worth, but prices will be reasonable. How can I help you? please let me know, contact me here or at 205-365-7223. Dale..... BOTH TAIL LAMPS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

Hi,
What is the availability of the driver's seat memory module? Pat # 15296304

04 XLR Parted out

How much for radio see below :

Radio with xm radio ,Navi and nav disc Could use that if still has working 6 disc player
If shale interior I'll buy console as well that surrounds shifter with that cup door incuded
e-mail me pictures please
Thank you

Yad

Send me how much you want for radio navi xm 6 cd changer if still in working order
yad612@aol.com or Call me 954-562-8579 serious buyer

Last edited:
REAR SPRING

if your talking about the rubber pads for the transverse spring I would rather not separate this from the spring itself. Can you not find them and are they not the same as a corvette?

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT FOR THE REAR SPRING. PLEASE SEND A PHOTO OF THE REAR SPRING SO I CAN SEE WHAT THE PADS LOOK LIKE.

Drivers Side Headight

Looks like the Driver's side headlight is intact - if so, price? Thanks a lot.

04 XLR Parted out

Hi Looking for the original radio 6 disc player with navi disc as well as center console cup holders door will take whole center console because door is attached

yad612@aol.com
Thank you

Last edited:
Bose speakers

Do you have both Bose speaker grills?

As of now I am trying to sell parts only as complete units. If someone would want the door panels without the speakers grills I will get back in touch with you to sell them. As of now I am not going to separate them from the door panel

Sorry and thanks for your request.

Hi I'm looking for the rubber headlight gasket for the mount location on drivers side or full headlite bucket unit as well as the very back seat backing in trunk compartment ,radio unit complete or satellite radio antenna and horn set hi and low.the overflow coolant tank with temp sensor on drivers inner fender and the front passenger wheel well black poly lining.Mike Fulvi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wheels

I am interested in the 4 wheels complete with center caps, lug nuts and TPM's. Please let me know what you have and the cost.
Thank you

Last edited:
I need the vanity mirror cover on driver side visor. Do yo have it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

joey44

Do you have the electronic control module that is mounted on the left hand side, in a shallow well in the trunk on an '04 XLR?

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom