Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

04 XLR to be PARTED OUT.. Send me your request

Dale Sale

My XLR/V(s)
2004 XLR silver
20160725_091624.jpgParting out the Parts Car that I had for my 04. Was hit hard in the front right. pretty much the lights, bumper, grills, hood etc... are pretty much destroyed. car had 41 k miles on it. I will get some pics up soon. I don't really know what the parts are worth, but prices will be reasonable. How can I help you? please let me know, contact me here or at 205-365-7223. Dale..... BOTH TAIL LAMPS HAVE BEEN SOLD.

20160725_091841.jpg

Attachments

• 20160725_091550.jpg
    20160725_091550.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,204
Last edited:
Parting out the Parts Car that I had for my 04. Was hit hard in the front right. pretty much the lights, bumper, grills, hood etc... are pretty much destroyed. car had 41 k miles on it. I will get some pics up soon. I don't really know what the parts are worth, but prices will be reasonable. How can I help you? please let me know, contact me here or at 205-365-7223. Dale

What colour body and interior? Might be interested in floor mats, driver side seat control bezel if they're shale. If it's a satin nickel (I think… would have to double check since I mix up with platinum all the time) exterior by any chance, I'd also be keen on the passenger side mirror

Edit: Maybe wheels if any are in good nick?

Last edited:
Please a passenger taillight!...the exhaust tips if possible
And what color is interior?
Thank you so much for opportunity

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
color

What colour body and interior? Might be interested in floor mats, driver side seat control bezel if they're shale. If it's a satin nickel (I think… would have to double check since I mix up with platinum all the time) exterior by any chance, I'd also be keen on the passenger side mirror

color is light silver and interior is shale. floor mats are ok but need cleaned. Mirror is nice will have to check operation. I will not separate parts of the seat, I have 3 wheels. 4th was destroyed in wreck. they are polished and not chrome, pressure sensors are no guarantee. If you will email me at dalesale@dalesale.com I will get you some pics.

parts.

Please a passenger taillight!...the exhaust tips if possible
And what color is interior?
Thank you so much for opportunity

sorry on the tail light. I do still have the drivers side. excellent condition. I would prefer to sell the exhaust pipes with the tips. interior color is shale and it all is in very nice condition.

CALL TIMES

May I call you in the morning?

Your welcome to call me anytime between 8 AM and 8 PM central time. I will answer the phone most often with TRAILERS.. THIS IS DALE. Don't let me throw you off when I answer. I am in the enclosed trailer business

I am a busy guy...is the interior the dark color? I'm nuts, i think shale is the black..
Am I correct? I'm really needing parts of the seat..if yours is my color I hope we can work a deal..
Thanks!

My car is the raven black...so the interior is black as well.. is it ebony not shale?

sorry TJ its light gray

My car is the raven black...so the interior is black as well.. is it ebony not shale?

Sorry but the interior is a light gray and in very good condition. Wish I could have helped.

floor mats

its possible that the mats could clean up more my employee did a quick wash on them. can you email me at dalesale@dalesale.com and I will get you pictures of the mats

I have a list of wants, but i have the dark (ebony) interior. How about the sill plates? And i know you said the grill was damaged, but i could use a new emblem as mine is fading! Let me know.

list of parts

I have a list of wants, but i have the dark (ebony) interior. How about the sill plates? And i know you said the grill was damaged, but i could use a new emblem as mine is fading! Let me know.

The Grill is no longer with the car at all. The interior color is a light gray. If I can be of help with anything else please let me know.

rear shocks

I would be interested in the rear shocks .

400.00 for both rear shocks plus the freight. I would not think it would be to much but I do not know where your from. The shocks are still on the car and I can take them off next week sometime if you would like them.

your welcome to contact me at 205-365-7223 if you would like to confirm things

Dale Sale

rear shocks

I would be interested in the rear shocks .

I think 400.00 for both rear shocks would be reasonable plus the shipping because I do not know where you are at. The shocks are still on the car and may take me a few days to get the time to take them off. Your welcome to call me at 205-365-7223 if you have any questions that I can answer for you

Dale Sale

Are the "XLR" sill plates (inserts) in good condition, if so are they available and what would the price be? Also need drivers side sun visor, both door courtesy light lenses. Is the roof panel available? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Dale,

Do you have the VIN? I want to make sure I have the car in the XLR Registry.

Dale,

Do you have the VIN? I want to make sure I have the car in the XLR Registry.

yes sir. vin is 1G6YV34A245603519. Car has right front frame damage. just for the records. Came out of Punta Gorda location Copart auctions. Thanks for getting it registered.

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom