Welcome to the Cadillac XLR Forums!

2013 XLR Bowling Green Plant Homecoming - Sept 28th, 2013

I'll be doing everything in my power to make the Homecoming event!! Sincere thanx to all involved for organizing!! Vinman

Just booked the hotel, arriving Thursday-departing Sunday. Also have a call in to Megan to order a brick. My Lady Jean will be with me.

Chicago Dave & Devin
Victor-V & XLRATING
sschooley
05 GRAND DADDY XLR CADDY & Wendy
Cubby & Supa
xlrator
Patrickv2221
Phrede
graytoad & Steve
Popbigguy & Rogene
BobW & Gayle
GizmoQ & PJ
Crimson Pearl & Alexis
Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling
HOMEGAMEROOM
xlr05 & Mary
Misty & hubby
Vinman Lori
SrChief & Jean

List updated...looking Good!

This sounds like a great time to get together, the group is getting large enough to be a XLR Rendezvous V.

We made reservations at the Hilton Garden Inn.

Let us know if you need any help with planning or organizing.

Looking forword to it :):)

Dale, that is great news!!! It will be so nice to see you & Mary (especially Mary) again. :wave:

Just called and booked my room! See ya' all there!

Chad & Rogene

Hey Yall,
Dawn and I will not be attending.

We have a scheduling conflict and will be in Annapolis that weekend.

Have a great time.

I thinking about this..... A Marine in Annapolis?? We're going to miss seeing you and Dawn!!

Chad

Great to hear you are joining in as well, Chad. It will be good to see you and Rogene again!!:)

Just called and booked my room! See ya' all there!

Chad & Rogene

Shameful

I thinking about this..... A Marine in Annapolis?? We're going to miss seeing you and Dawn!!

Chad

I saw this pitiful excuse and thought the same thing... just sad that Dave (Hat) would subject Dawn to the poor environment in Annapolis rather than be with us.
If it (the excuse) were somewhere about 50 miles north of New York City up the Hudson River (like West Point) I would totally understand but this.......

He is definitely not a very good date. Just sad for Dawn....

Steve

Update

The BGACC will have an XLR class @ the show that will be judged by former XLR workers from the plant. Dave is also planning to lead a country drive & dinner on either Friday or Saturday for you guys that are interested. They are going to check with the local Cadillac dealer about an XLR visit while you all are in town. More info later & I will let you know when registration opens for the show.

The BGACC will have an XLR class @ the show that will be judged by former XLR workers from the plant. Dave is also planning to lead a country drive & dinner on either Friday or Saturday for you guys that are interested. They are going to check with the local Cadillac dealer about an XLR visit while you all are in town. More info later & I will let you know when registration opens for the show.

😪 Maybe next year. Sounds like you'll all have a great time. Wish I could clone myself and send my clone up with the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds great! I love that this is coming together. Let Dave know I'll share my XLR with him on the drive if he feels out of place in his Corvette :chuckle

This is all sounding very cool! Can't wait for Sept now. :party

P.S. to Hawkeye: you really need to just bag that cruise!

We're (coming) back!
2011-07-16-10h02m34.jpg

I believe it is a Power Tour sticker. Gizmo?

Yeah it says I'm a "2012 Hot Rod Power Tour Long Hauler" (did the full route from start to finish: 7 days, 7 cities ~1100miles from Detroit to Dallas)

Cadillac XLR Forums

Not a member?  Join now!  It's Free!

Learn more about Supporting Membership

Win 2 Supercharged Cadillacs!

Win both supercharged Cadillac Vs!

Supporting Vendors

Taput Tunning LLC

Top Hydraulics

Cadillac XLR Registry

Click here to enter the official Cadillac XLR and XLR-V Registry
Back
Top Bottom