Crimson Pearl & Alexis
Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling
HOMEGAMEROOM
xlr05 & Mary
Misty & hubby
Vinman & Lori
SrChief & Jean
Whit & Coyote Karen

List updated. That makes 20 XLRs, (21 if Mike & Amy bring both of their's) :wave:

List updated. That makes 20 XLRs, (21 if Mike & Amy bring both of their's) :wave:

Is Whit bringing the ZR1 too? I'm sure I can get Devin to bring MY XLR down, if Todd needs me to bring down his V (so he can bring the ZR1). :chuckle

Bowling Green Assembly Corvette Club

You can register for the show @ the link above. You can even pay with PayPal if you'd like. The first 25 get a FREE special edition pin! Chicago Dave was Registration #1.:wave:

:dunno: I did not see any registration form or anything just went to paypal clicked and paid is there a form to fill out ? :dunno:

Bowling Green Assembly Corvette Club

You can register for the show @ the link above. You can even pay with PayPal if you'd like. The first 25 get a FREE special edition pin! Chicago Dave was Registration #1.:wave:
I'm in! Not sure if I made the first 25 or not. I am assuming that the name and address from PayPal is all they really need to know, so no form. Maybe they will mail something?

Pay Pal worked fine--did not ask what car you were bringing

Done!

Chicago Dave & Devin
Victor-V & XLRATING
sschooley
05 GRAND DADDY XLR CADDY & Wendy
Cubby & Supa
xlrator
Patrickv2221
Phrede
graytoad & Steve
Popbigguy & Rogene
BobW & Gayle
GizmoQ & PJ
Crimson Pearl & Alexis
Tiffany's Dad & Missy Bling
HOMEGAMEROOM
xlr05 & Mary
Misty & hubby
Vinman & Lori
SrChief & Jean
Whit & Coyote Karen
onalaska & Diane

Latest update of list.:wave:

Thanks everyone for getting me your information. The ones listed below, I still need information from, but we still have plenty of time.

xlrator--Rich, I may have your info from the PA trip at home. I'll PM you and let you know for sure.
Misty & Seguin
xlr05--Dale & Mary, I may have your info as well from past trips, I'll let you know if I need it.

As we get more, I'll update may list and will send it out to everyone. Working on a design for the name badges, but it will be hard to scan and post for you to see, as it is a multilayer print job and doesn't seem to scan well. I guess you will all just have to be surprised!!

For those on the attendance list for this event, please PM or email me (cubby558@me.com) with the following information, so I can make name tags for everyone. I know a lot of the people listed, but can't remember everyone's information off the top of my head. I will not post this information on the site. If everyone wants a copy, provide your email address and I'll send it to you.

Name: First & Last and traveling companion/spouse etc.
Forum Name:
City, State:
Year, Color of your XLR:
Base, V, Platinum Edition or Special Edition:

Optional Cell Number: (for contact you at the event if needed) This will not go on the name tags.

I was just talking with Megan Meredith about my membership and brick purchase and when I said I was coming to the XLR Homecoming she said great, but she did not know anything about it!
Does the Museum know we are coming?

I was just talking with Megan Meredith about my membership and brick purchase and when I said I was coming to the XLR Homecoming she said great, but she did not know anything about it!
Does the Museum know we are coming?

Megan wouldn't know about club visits, it's not her department.

Sorry I did not know. She just said she was looking at the calendar and did not see us on it. I had bought a membership and brick and thought the membership included my wife but it came just for me. She wants another $50.00 to add my wife to attend events with me. She then said to check with the XLR folks and see what they had planned. before I added my wife.

Chicago Dave & Devin
Victor-V & XLRATING
sschooley
05 GRAND DADDY XLR CADDY & Wendy
Cubby & Supa
xlrator
Patrickv2221
Phrede
graytoad & Steve
Popbigguy & Rogene
BobW & Gayle
GizmoQ & PJ